New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Known fake picture on site..Beware!

Author: Ryan  (---.sw.biz.rr.com)
Date:   06-04-06 07:37

I just wanted to forewarn all men and the site itself on a fake picture. I have seen this same picture on singlesnet.com and it threw me for a loop. Me being a HUGE fan of Ali Landry(usa pagent winner/actress) i knew what she looked like. The name on this site is Yulia(id 44370), and yes i am positive that this is a picture of Ali Landry. I searched the web when i saw this same picture on singlesnet.com and i did find it on an Ali Landry fan site, i just dont remember the link. Never was stupid enough to email this person to find out if they were a scammer along with the bunk picture, but i just didnt want any respectable person on this site to find out the hard way. Sorry i wrote this in the forum section, but i wasnt about to spend an hour reporting it on the "report a scammer" section of this site. Anyways, hope it helps someone.. Ryan

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Known fake picture on site..Beware!  new
Ryan 06-04-06 07:37 
 Re: Known fake picture on site..Beware!  new
Lorentz 06-13-06 04:42 
Ryan 06-13-06 07:19 
doug 06-15-06 14:03 
Dale Benson 01-13-07 10:50 
Natalia 01-16-07 02:07 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.