New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 black list Timothy Max Quey

Author: Larissa  (178.216.166.---)
Date:   03-29-12 18:48

Dear Mr Tim Quey,

This is the last message for you here (as I am working and I do not have any resource to spend my time in no van just posting everywhere as you do). My aim was to keep ladies from Russia informed about you as a person and etc. I am not going to discuss your penis size or your sexual life with your ex-wife here or whatever and wherever as you do. And I am not going to keep the “the whole world’ as you said here to be informed of anything” to get any abusive information about your private life and etc. But thank you for giving us more evidences of you as a person/man or whomever. Please, note that any public accusation one person about his guiltiness in one’s person’s death (as you said about your mom’s death) and about anyone’s private life (as your did) and accusing of forgery any documents!!! is to be protected by the Russian, European and even US law. So we will work on it. I recommend you to spend less time here, work at least as you had been still working as you had reconfirmed to me before and if you pretend to be so ideal person to be a man at least then, you should not ask women here what you should do (êàê ìû ãîâîðèì â Ðîññèè, «÷òî äåëàòü, ÷òî äåëàòü: ñíèìàòü øòàíû è áåãàòü») Is to prove your claims in the court.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 black list Timothy Max Quey  new
Larisa 03-22-12 18:10 
 Lies posted by Larissa and my ex-wife  new
Tim 03-27-12 22:09 
 Oops, one correction  new
Tim 03-27-12 22:21 
 black list Timothy Max Quey  new
Larissa 03-29-12 18:48 
 Larissa, How Very Unprofessional and Uncouth!  new
Tim 03-29-12 20:03 
 PS Stop Lying and Setting up False Accounts, Larisa/Larissa!  new
Tim 03-29-12 20:17 
 An American Saying  new
Tim 03-29-12 21:42 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.