New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: SCAMMERS

Author: Mark  (---.65.75.25.myacc.net)
Date:   03-14-13 01:42

really interesting response but still ignorant!

There is a difference between an agency that is a dating agency that uses translation, and a pure translation agency!

First off there was never anything said about a man paying for everything! SO that argument is stupid!

There are sites that do everything including meeting and introductions! Personally those sites are not for me!

There are sites that lie and women are the equivalent of prostitutes. They are even paid to talk to men! So all relationships are scams! Once the girl talks to you off the site 100% of the time they are no longer interested!

There are people or scammers who use fake profiles to get men to pay for translation, the pictures are not of the real women!

Actually I addderssed some of what you said about webcams in another post I wrote! And it is not just men who do not use real photos and refuse webcams but some women! It is that way for both men and women on this site!

And I have no need to answer your question, it is irrelevant to my point! It is an ignorant stupid attempt for you to try to be right!

That being said I have met a few women, but it did not work out! There is no such thing as the perfect way to meet!

Personally I do not want to pay an agency for a dating tour! I would rather just come to the country on my own and meet a woman!

If a woman does not know the language, it is a problem! So I try to meet women who have some knowledge! Why?

First because, if we do decide to get married! US immigration will never believe we have a legitimate relationship if we can not communicate! I know my ex-wife was from germany, we were married for 15 years!

Next let me address the issue of paying for everything! first if a woman wants a man as a partner or an equal and expects a man do do everthing is hypocritical! That being said, here is what I am willing to pay for:

1. I will pay to be introduced to a woman.
2. I will pay for a tour if I chose that!
3. I will pay my expenses to meet a woman!
4. I will pay for her to come to my country after we wish to get married!
5 I will pay for legal and immigration expenses!

What I will not pay for:
in most cases

translation, especially when translation is free! It is free in Skype and free on the web and I have been using it successfully!

One of the main reasons if privacy! Do you really want your private intimate letters read by someone else? I don't!

So dear Feniks yo might want to know what your talking about before you post something again!

You don't know me or what I know! I also happen to be a Private Investigator with a friend in Ukraine who is a private investigator! So he tells me everything! I also have four friends who married girls from Russia , Ukraine and Romania!

Before you open your mouth I suggest you know what your talking about!

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 SCAMMERS  new
Klaus 09-22-12 20:07 
 Re: SCAMMERS  new
Diana 01-22-13 15:48 
Mark 03-13-13 17:24 
armalia 02-18-13 15:25 
Francis 03-10-13 07:24 
Mark 03-13-13 17:34 
1manforUlia 04-24-13 09:18 
Mark 03-13-13 17:34 
1manforUlia 04-23-13 17:23 
1manforUlia 04-23-13 17:25 
Mark 03-13-13 17:35 
Feniks 03-14-13 00:22 
Mark 03-14-13 01:42 
Feniks 03-14-13 02:46 
Mark 03-14-13 04:20 
Feniks 03-14-13 06:03 
Mark 03-14-13 06:54 
Mark 03-14-13 07:07 
Feniks 03-14-13 10:21 
Mark 03-14-13 16:44 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.