New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Ex-girlfriend is bothering us. What do we do?

Author: adams  ()
Date:   01-18-18 01:50

My fiance just arrived here in Pennsylvania a few weeks ago. We’re already finalizing the details of our wedding that’s happening in two months. We’re both really excited for our big day. However, our celebration is not as peaceful as how we wanted it to be because of my annoying ex-girlfriend.
It has already been a year since we broke up. I don’t know why she’s bugging me now when she’s the one who chose to end our relationship. In fact, I heard from a common friend that she was already with someone else a day after we officially ended things. I did love her before but I’m really over her now. Three months after we broke up I went on a romance tour in Asia and I was so glad that I did.
My girlfriend has been telling me to be patient with her but I’m almost running out of patience, to be honest. She’s saying that she regrets everything and wants to get back with me but I don’t want anything to do with her anymore. What do I do? How do I resolve this conflict? I want to settle this before our big day. Help please.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.