New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 She's still in contact with her kid's dad. Is it okay?

Author: jack82  ()
Date:   01-11-18 02:49

I went to a romance tour in Donetsk a few months back and met this girl that really caught my attention. We were introduced to each other, giving me the chance to talk to her and ask for her contact details. We exchanged messages even after I went back here. I’ve discovered some things about her just like how she learned new things about me. One of the things I found out was that she’s still in contact with the father of her child.
She had one daughter at an early age. Although the father stood up for the child, they both decided not to get married. Up to this day, the father still gives her child support. This is mostly the reason why both of them are still in contact. While I’m not usually jealous, there’s a part of me that’s worried for our brewing relationship.
I’m jealous of the fact that they’re in the same city. I envy that they get to talk face to face and the connection they have. She doesn’t know that I’m a bit uncomfortable with the idea of them contacting each other. I think she doesn’t need to know. However, I need advice on how to deal with the situation.
Is it okay for her to still actively communicate with her ex? Will it be good for the child for her mother to be in a relationship with someone else and stay in connection with her dad? If we get more serious I’m fine with stepping up to be the child’s dad. Do I make her stop asking for child support? Can I tell her to stop talking to her baby daddy?

Reply To This Message

Re: She's still in contact with her kid's dad. Is it okay?

Author:   ()
Date:   01-12-18 20:24

I'm single beautiful young girl (22y.o.). I'm a real person. If you want to talk to me, be polite, treat me as a person. You can open this site http://www.privategalleries.tk , register and find my photos (private also). My nickname is BeautyLyuba13426

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.