New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 This site

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-27-05 04:54

I just spent an hour in reply to Elena`s post about differences in American/Russian men --after signing in. I am pissed because I lose my postings all the time. This is not the first time. Is there a moderator here who can address this?

Reply To This Message

Re: This site

Date:   04-27-05 07:25

Okay--I just wrote to Elena`s thread again--again for an hour. And lost every word. I am infuriated. WHat`s the deal--I can only write for how long? Somebody better come up with something because my creative expression here just keeps getting thrown away and I am getting more and more angry. This expression takes long to write--and is lost now!! Dammit!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-27-05 07:26

But--when I make this short note it is not lost? I do not get it

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-27-05 07:30

I spent good money for this membership,and reiterated my posting 2 times tonight. Is there somebody who runs the show here,because I do want,and expect retribution for all my thoughts being disposed of. Elena,I will write to you personally when I have time enough again to write as lengthy a statement as I have twice tonight. The subject matter is too broad to be summed up in one or 2 sentences.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.226.---)
Date:   04-27-05 09:51

Blaine, I will be pleased to get all your thoughts by any way. It will be especially interesting for me so you are an American man and I am sure you well know these qualities from the inside.:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.40.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   04-27-05 10:52

Dear Blaine,

For your security reasons mail session expires after 1,5 hour after you have logged in. If your PC does not accept the cookies set on login or your computer is not configured to accept cookies, your session will expire almost immediately.
Also check that your browser is configured to accept cookies or that you agree to accept cookies during the login process.
Make sure that you don't use any other programs or control panels that automatically reject cookies. And the last point, check to see that your computer system time is accurate. Cookies are time sensitive.
I hope that this information will be helpful for you and other users who might have faced similar problem.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (207.194.164.---)
Date:   04-27-05 21:17

I know what you mean Blaine. Like Natalia mentioned, chances are your link times out.
I prefer to write my letter in notepad, then copy and paste into this message box. Then you can take your time, relax, and write all your thoughts.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-29-05 06:01

Thank you very much Natalia for your reply. Now I know a moderator? You have helped me,and I pasted my last wordy forum posting. I appreciate the help,Natalia and Paul.

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.44.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   04-29-05 10:31

Hello Blaine,

You are always welcome, and all the other members as well.
Any time you have a question or need assistance, contact us and someone from our team will gladly help or advice you.

Our best readrds to all

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.