New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Consensus Translator Service ?

Author: Thorsten  (---.datahighways.de)
Date:   05-07-05 13:20

I got in Contact with "Elena" via this site.

After 2 mails she told me that she DONT speak english and is using a translator Service to get internet access and to correspont with me...

After 3 mails i got an mail from "Principal "Consensus" Raisa Shevchenko"
using the email from "Elena.

the text:

allow  us to inform you that Elena used our firm as the access to the
Internet  and  our  translator. Unfortunately, she can't reply to your
letter  because her account is over. If you're interested in the girl,
we can send you information about our service and payment. We hope for
our future cooperation.

off course i wont pay. because i am sure "Elena" doesnt exist.

That is the first time i got in contact with NEW DATING, but not the first time at all... on other pages i had the feeling, that 50% off all ladies are just an imagination of "Consensus"...

The funny thing: at this other side i did register with 2 different emails and i started writing with one girl, i was 100% sure she is a "Consensus Girl"...
To prove this, i startet writing to her with my 2nd account 4 days later that with the 1st account... after i got a 100% similar message like from "Elena"... but i could still write to the same girl with my 2nd account for some days more, after i have been told (to my 1st account) that her account did expire...

Andybody with similar "girls" ?

Reply To This Message

Re: Consensus Translator Service ?

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   05-07-05 14:52

Now you can register the third account and coninue to correspondent with her the other three days :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Thorsten  (---.datahighways.de)
Date:   05-07-05 14:54

@Tann:

you didnt understand anything...

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   05-07-05 17:51

Just on the contrary.
Don't you understand what you are wasting your time?

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.185.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   05-08-05 11:37

Dear members,

We'd like to notify that we do not co-operate with any agencies or translation centers. That is why any messages from so called agencies sent to our members are violation of our terms. In order to take relevant measures to these agencies, please, provide us with all the information you might have about them, such as:

- physical address or address of the agency
- contact phone number
- e-mails they send you messages from
- if they requested to send money, forward the recipient's data they give

This information will be helpful in order to find out about their activity, reveal whether it's illegal and take possible measures towards the agency.

Stop-Scammers.com gives the following info about Consensus:

http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter(s)_from535_to_report1.asp

In this report money has been requested to be sent to:
name of the receiver: Viktoria Boyko
address: 91000,Sovetskaya street, 63
city: Lugansk

This information is being worked on at present. If you have other/additional names/data, please, inform us.

Thank you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-09-05 00:09

Here`s what you do. Lock your doors,and panel your windows over, Get an online degree or sell on e-bay. Never,ever go shopping for anything,especially at a mall-because if you gain eye contact with anybody,you may easily become the victim of foul play. Have your groceries delivered to you through the doggie door,then immediately lock it behind the deliverer. Never go outside because thats where "they" lurk,waiting for you. Filter all your telephone calls with a message service, and just forget about love,because the odds are against you,and the chance of deception is certainly not worth the effort you will make in computer time,telephone calls and snail mail.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.