New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Love and freedom...

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   08-27-05 21:38

Often it's impossible to have all that together. What would you prefer - love without freedom or freedom without love?

Reply To This Message

Re: Love and freedom...

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-27-05 22:05

years of "freedom" together, could turn into "love" maybe

Reply To This Message

Author: Gulnur  (---.154.192.253.dial.online.kz)
Date:   08-28-05 22:26

why to spend years together without love?... Is it freedom?...

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.cogeco.net)
Date:   08-29-05 03:48

Depends what kind of "freedom". As long as there is respect to each other, it should be not bad. If "freedom" means seeing other people, screw the "freedom" and find someone else. I would say love, always love (freedom or no freedom, if there is love from both sides... does freedom really matters?)

Reply To This Message

Author: Loren  (---.sd.sd.cox.net)
Date:   09-01-05 22:40

Freedom, what’s freedom? Every country has some form of slavery, USA no deferent. Slavery to your jobs, to your debt, its all there. The only true freedom you have is to bond to your loved ones and weather the storm together… for better or worst, in sickness and health, until death do you part…Grab and hold on with both hands! (Oh yes, and I am still looking for some one to grab on to! hahaha)

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   09-02-05 19:57

I have meant freedom that is in our mind, Loren. That freedom doesn't depend from any conditions of our life such as work, health, money, etc... That freedom lets us to think, dream about, imagine any things in our lives. When we are free (alone) we have it always and completely. But when we fall in love often we lose some part of this freedom so our mind begins to think, dream only about the thing of our passion. And I think it brings many problems in our loving relations in further. Are you all ready to lose some freedom to get true love?

Reply To This Message

Author: jbowe  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-04-05 03:58

Elena, you never answered my last letter to you? I was always a gentlemen even though you thought I was to old for a younger women. But love and freedom have nothing in copmmon. Each person is a slave to his partner or it does not last. Think about it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-04-05 05:14

Hmmm-I am not trying to be critical,just some friendly advice, you might want to change a couple details in your profile. I just say this because I know a little about Elena--not a lot,but there are a couple barriers in your profile, Jaybowe . Best of luck to you!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 08:16

Blain, I am not trying to impress anyone. I am only telling the truth. If you look at most proifiles they all say the same thing. I just want to cut past all the crap and get to whats important. That is what each has to offer on a personal level. If fsu women can not handle the truth and be honest with us, then why do we waste our time with them. Cut through the chase and get to the bolts and nuts. Its what they say they want now let them step up to the plate.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-04-05 08:44

I agree,and I am not a kiss-ass man. I say it like I feel it,and I say it because I mean it. It is so important to show honesty and respect in any relationship. If I do not succeed at this--then so be it! I know the odds are against us, Jbowe. We may never find what it is we are looking for. What these women seek is simply the mutual feelings with a man who will regard them above all other women,be faithful,and give time to the family without being a hardass drunk. They are just on a different level of being then American women. If all your wealth were less important ,then you would have a woman with a K-1 waiting at the Kiev airport for you to sponsor,or you would be going to Anastasia socials on a regular basis,instead of here--weeding through the clandestine world of internet women,and knowing the chances of finding the right one are only in your favor if you are willing to spend much time--maybe years in the pursuit. To get to the nuts and bolts,you will have to take apart the whole automobile it seems. If you are better prepared than I am financially,you need to just be there watching the fireworks and mingling with the natives! To answer your question about why we waste time with any women from any corner of the globe is this: We are not gay,we enjoy the company of women,and aspire to form a bond of loving companionship unequaled to anything we have known before!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 16:38

Great Reply Blain, In fact I am leaving for the Ukraine on the 21st of this month. Two friends that I have met from the site are here in Hawaii with me as I write and are going with me. We are taking my boat there so we can really enjoy the place without having to stay in some old apartment plus have the opertunity to go up the Dnieper that the cruise boats travel to Kiev. Planning to make a real vacation out of the trip besides meeting some wonderful ladies along the way. Like you said, better to be there then on here weeding through all the women.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   09-04-05 17:45

well said Blainy. that is right jbowe.. but u better not advertise too much that you are taking the boat up the Dniper.. Hmmm doesn't that go to Dnepropertrovsk? Hmm. ha .. I think that i might be going that way to maybe next month as well. I think that if say too much .. you might have a lot of offers to go. And it is true that the best way is to just go.
Did you say boats? I wonder if Jeff heard that?? oh yeah.. he doesn't like those girls.. yeah right... I don't believe that.

Reply To This Message

Author: JANE  (---.spacegate.com.ua)
Date:   09-05-05 14:15

Can be love without freedom? It isn't love, but only lie!

Can be freedom without love? It isn't freedom, but boredom!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   09-06-05 20:57

To Blaine: Thank you, Blaine!:)

To Stephen: I already replyed you, Stephen, long time ago! What do you mean? May be you have mistake?

To JANE: Really interesting!:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Sami  (212.138.113.---)
Date:   09-06-05 21:08

u freedom to love but ur not freedom in love

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   09-07-05 00:32

jbowe,

Well, if you leave 21st, and are stoping in Dnepropetrovsk, you will miss me,I will be there the 14th to the 19th. Say hi when you get to Kiev, I will be there the 22nd to 26th, after I get back from Italy.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.