New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Well-known Russian singer Valery in scammers))))))

Author: Olga  (---.tz.ru)
Date:   04-03-06 04:11

http://scamalert.freeservers.com/Profiles/AtoG/E/elena-shipunova.html

It has made laugh me, though it is necessary to cry. I met one man which disappeared for a photo of the German actor, it is a pity not well-known in Ukraine))) a pity that I have learned it only after a real meeting)))

Reply To This Message

Re: Well-known Russian singer Valery in scammers))))))

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-03-06 08:14

In America,we have a slang for a bad thing-"sucks". It sucks to be deceived!! Do not worry,Olya--the men will be so many as to make the trail going to your door deeper from the tramping of so many feet

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-03-06 08:16

Waiter!! I have soup on my fly!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (---.skydsl.de)
Date:   04-04-06 00:19

First me has called a smile this reference. But then I have thought (yes expensive men of the woman I can think:-)))) my photos can be also in hands of dirty people. I sent even a copy of the passport for travel abroad and it not the fact that my copy hangs where or on scammers sites. As soon as I have learned about sites of acquaintances by the first idea was to place the photos and the data everywhere where it is possible. Wrote many agencies and asked it. But then I have faced a problem that I cannot remove the biographical particulars from these sites or my data pass from a site to a site. It is insulting

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-04-06 00:34

Angel,so many of these sites exchange your information to other dating sites. I wonder if you could write to them to have yourself permanently removed? I know that it is your right to do this on any American site,even though some sites might make it difficult. If a person moves too quickly into internet relations it is like putting your life into the hands of strangers. This is why I do not agree with too quick relations. There has been much said and printed about the deceits which come from men and women. And now,a person has to be even more careful of giving private information to others. It is a big problem in America.My city,Phoenix,is the 1st largest identity theft city. It is bad for the women from your country too,because some women in FSU have their photos stolen and used by scammers. Many models and actresses

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   04-04-06 01:51

Angel, if you don't want your photos to pass fom site to site , put your profile and photos only on serious foreign sites, which is not free.
Most of Russian and Ukrainian girls and women and small bridge agencies use such free sites,after and everywhere in Internet.

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   04-04-06 01:54

sorry, my lap-top made mistake.
Right: after get problems and complane that their photos everywhere in Internet

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (125.245.81.---)
Date:   04-04-06 05:51

I placed on solid sites, but can protect nothing copying of photos.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.