New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What is money?

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.onspeed.com)
Date:   12-31-05 21:30

Ladies and Gentlemen, the fact is that,, money is really ruining the purity of beautiful emotions. Long time ago some families here reject the suitor who belongs to very wealthy family. They say when our girl lives in big luxurious palaces and among many servants then she will forget beautiful values and be away from religion.
I think this is true and the evidences are many. Many wealthy people committed suicide.
Many people run after money and forget them selves and just pass by the beauties of life without feeling these beauties. They run after money for the sake of money and not for the sake of happiness. Some of them succeeded in achieving their goal but they still ((psychologically poor)) because they still run after money to have more and more and they will continue run after money till they die.

Reply To This Message

Re: What is money?

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-31-05 22:43

I agree!! Money sometimes is the root of all evil nor can it buy love and happiness.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-01-06 01:13

Money is okay----LOVE of money is the root of all evil. I was just listening to a report here which states that as far as real happiness goes,a person who earns 40,000 dollars a year is,on the average more happy and satisfied than someone who earns a six-figure-income. I guess I have had it both ways. My happiest moments in life had nothing to do with money. But when I have had a lot of money,I also bought a lot of debt,and made too many monthly payments. This is when a person cannot make enough money,because there is always something to spend it on,and always the demand to make enough money to meet the monthly budget.

Reply To This Message

Author: cheris  (82.193.38.---)
Date:   03-03-06 21:13

mONEY CHANgeS aNd IT aLso KillS thanksS................................................................................................................................

SO BEWAREEEEEEE............................................................LOL

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-04-06 09:09

Mr. "T"- It is ONLY money, and it is ain't never enough.

Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-04-06 10:29

Lorentz wrote:

> Mr. "T"- It is ONLY money, and it - is / (ain't) never enough.
>
> Viking. Whoops, messed with perfection and messed it up.

"It's only money and it ain't never enough" is a quote from a contemporary classic American Film. My attempt to clarify for all did't help.

Nice to see that folks here are not afraid of tackling the big issue. Heck if we can come to resolution on this, and the "true meaning of LOVE, by "Smiling" - what are we going to talk about next while our book is being published ??

Sin., YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Brad  (204.94.237.---)
Date:   03-05-06 11:00

After being betrayed and lied to for the sake of money and making 3 trips to Russia. Its easy to be furious and seek revenge, but stop and think. Some of these girls live in desparate conditions, and presented with the same circumstances we may do the same also. I am not saying its ok to rip someone off for money, but if you have ever been to Russia you see conditions we in the US have not seen since the 1930's. Whether it is in the US or Russia love, true love is not easy to find.

Reply To This Message

Author: Valentina  (---.moldtelecom.md)
Date:   03-29-06 01:17

Hello dear Brad, you are greet man, not evry body understand in which conditions live rusian piple, here in Moldova the life is badly than in rusia.
It is shame that she make you to made 3 treeps to rusia, but you dont loose hope to meet normal gerl. I can say sure that the gerls scamed not becouse thay like this way, but only becouse dont have anather solutions for live.
Its inposibel to live without money, but not evry body have normal possibels to earn it.I live in wilage, in big poverty and i see haw the pipls degradate, drink and loose hope.It is very sad.

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   03-29-06 02:05

Dear Valentina, there are differents ways of life always. That is not good way of life to ask somebody for money.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-29-06 07:15

A proud and independent woman will not ask for money.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   03-29-06 08:07

Valentina,
Some girls, do it and are proud of it, and tell all her neighbors about it,
and make other girls want the same. Here we call it "Welfare" and it is the same, only done from taxation.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-30-06 11:14

Here in Arizona we call it the public A.H.H.C.S program. It works very well for illegal Mexicans who sneak over the border and need the medical benefits which most working poor Americans are denied

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   03-31-06 00:36

Blaine has right: any Real Lady wouldn't ask for money. So many bed words about life in Russia, Ukraine etc. girls write here.
Be honest please, you would like to get better life looking for it in marrige with foreign men. It is OK, but you have to know that difficultes are everywhere: in Russia and in USA as well.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.