New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 please post only here your beautiful story

Author: pierre  (---.menkes.com)
Date:   08-29-06 12:52

I thought i would start a topic here that all here would "really" be interested in hearing about.
So if i may suggest all people with a beautiful story may if they wish attach their story here for all too read..

My story will follow in time..i believe arround Jan 5/07 - Jan 15/07
Pierre

Reply To This Message

Re: please post only here your beautiful story

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   10-19-06 21:41

I have some very good news for a change to add to this site!

In answer to your question “and did you meet something more there?”

I have just got back from my second trip to Tashkent, Uzbekistan in the space of a month. I could only stay for a few days this time which were packed with intense emotions between us. Elvira and I had talked a lot about the future and what it may hold for us before this second trip. At the first opportunity of arrival I dropped to my knees and asked Elvira’s hand in marriage. This offer was accepted instantly with much delight between the both of us. Have changed my second photo on this site, which should be displayed subject to the web site approval.

Preparations are in hand for Elvira to visit England in December (hope that it is no too cold for her). The wonders of the internet, using Skype has enables us to talk daily to each other for over an hour at a time!

The hard work of visas applications is now in progress both with the Uzbek and British authorities, an up hill challenge not to be taken lightly!

To some I am an old “granddad” and I do not have any problems with those remarks, because it is true. I have experienced many new and memorable sensation during the three weeks spent at differing locations in Russia and Uzbekistan. I wanted to meet real people and sense the conditions first hand. I carry with me lots of happy memoirs of this time not just for the woman I have fallen in love with, but for the countries and its people. I will be returning many times in the future, I only wish I had the courage to travel East before!

I take is opportunity to sincerely thank the people from Russian and Uzbekistan because without their help and understand my life would never have changed!

Tony in the UK

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.