New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Age differeence mentally or physically

Author: Bjorn  (---.wipzona.es)
Date:   08-15-06 07:58

Hi all.
I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with. The problem is that the woman that is at my age are often a bit boring or they have kids. I work with kids and that keep me young but i know that in 30 years i will become older then now so if i find a woman thatis 25 now she would be 55 when i am dead. the advantage is then that she would have all or the things i own and can live a happy 30 years to come. are there anyone that can tell me what to do.
the other thing is i am so childish that i only look at woman that have a small behind. big girls do have lots of problems (and men) because different troubles when they get older. And then it is the tits, welll let stop there. :-)

Reply To This Message

Re: Age differeence mentally or physically

Author: pierre  (---.menkes.com)
Date:   08-15-06 13:24

DA !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-15-06 23:46

Bjorn,are you saying you do not like big butts?? Personally I do not like really big " tits" as you call them,unless I am using them for a floatation device or to shield myself from the hot sun. Even a short time in real love would be better than a few good years and a terrible divorce. Nobody here has ever been able to make a really good objection to the age gap. If she meets your intelligence and maturity level,and you are both equally happy with each other,then you will cherish every moment together,and not give a hoot about what the rest of the world thinks!! Remember too that we live our lives on grace and borrowed time. If not for grace--there you or I go into death,whether it comes from old age or from a heart attack--or falling off a mountain or getting run over by the bus!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Jorge  (---.Red-81-33-157.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)
Date:   08-16-06 09:20

Good question you ask here... Maybe it has just been my bad luck, but from what I know, women rarely know what they want before age 25 or so. But as Blaine points out, there are also those who have matured at a much faster rate. Being 36 myself I have started to question myself with these very things and I would rather be with someone who is closer to my age... but that's just me of course :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-16-06 23:10

You probably see yourself at 20 more clearly now looking back from age 36. This in itself--the serious meditation of self,and the perspection of your life--is a part of the maturity that men get later in life. Women mature steadily from the time they start getting their hormones. Everybody remembers the giant girl in grade school,who had large breasts when she was 12,and could beat you up or win in an arm-wrestling match.Nature insists that life will go on because women are ready to have babies quite young.And emotionally they are many times more mature than a young man the same age. This goes for any race,religion,or culture. A man comes into his own emotional/mental maturity much later-and this is another reason a young woman would want an older,more emotionally stable man.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ann  (---.dialup.awanti.com)
Date:   08-20-06 05:14

are there anyone that can tell me what to do.
++ yes I can tell u that 2 do.

2 fall in love at least and 2 stop thinking rubbish!))))

then person is egoist he can find only egoistic people eround becouse our world is a mirrow of our spirituality))

sooo.....

if u choose a girl as an apple - the only result u can get - u will be an apple 4 a women uself - they will be interesting in ur money, in ur house but not in ur person.sorry but thisis truth

PS the most happy cupple I know- she is 37 he is 24
now they r waiting 4 a baby. this is "crosscultural" cupple, boy is from rich family, he left everything and came 2 live in moscow - 2 be with her (against his family wish), now they r 3 years together, they have some problems as every couple but the most impotant - they r happy! we all can only envy them...

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-20-06 16:29

Dammm sounds like the USA to me, she 37 and he is 24 interesting yes

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-21-06 01:05

really?????
is it normal 4 usa?
strange///
I was sue that people in usa r going 2 have a family after 30-35, not in 24...)))

PS. of couse no wonders in life - this woman is looking good - really good))) much yaunger than she is in reality))

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-21-06 07:33

there are many women, who worried about job more than family, and all of a sudden they are 40+yo, and no children. That is one of the reason of the high rate of adoption of babys from your country, da.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-21-06 08:50

I think this is a serious problem - babys from my country in usa and soon///
I want 2 say.. may be this is violent but - normal family, genus will never leave baby alone even this baby is without parents. these babies as a rule from bad parents, from bad genus... it will be a problem for their next family in the future....

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-21-06 18:56

Yes, and from drug momas, and the babys are born with serious deficiency in many areas, and very serious problems for new parents.
But the drive is so strong in these middle aged women, they do not care, da.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-21-06 22:04

But genetically--if they are not crack cocaine babies born addicted to a drug--- with love,caring,and stable family they will be normal kids. I think that with the age difference--emotional maturity is a big factor. And men generally do not have the maturity until they are older---and ladies know this. It is the same here in America as anywhere. Younf women who are superficial and blinded by young men often find out that these same young men have nothing going on upstairs in their heads. Women learn a hard lesson with young and insincere men. We talk often about the insincerity of gaming FSU women--but this is common behavior with very young men--and some older men as well.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ann  (195.131.190.---)
Date:   08-22-06 06:41

And men generally do not have the maturity until they are older---and ladies know this.
+++
hahaha yes)))
this is a dream of every man - that woman need first of all his maturity and life experiance))), that mens beauty is not important 4 women also their strengh))) - only mens beutiful soul and expireance r important)))

Women learn a hard lesson with young and insincere men.
++++ hahahhaa. it depends on women, some of them learn hard lessons with mature men)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-22-06 18:16

Ann,I do agree with you--kind of. Men need recognition and approval from women. Maybe not all men--but I need to feel that all my hard work in life is noticed by her,and that she is proud of me because she knows my tenacity and ambition in life. I was once told by somebody that a man should never chase after the woman he loves--that he should accept and embrace and love the woman who loves ( and maybe chases after ) him. The problem with a very beautiful woman is that she is noticed by so many people,men and women. Some women are gracious and do not let their heads become swelled to the size of a watermelon. Some like this attention,and thrive on it. There is the woman who goes out to party without her husband. She wears much makeup and perfume. Why? To attract men,even if she does love her husband. Then there is the man who will not even allow his wife a conversation with another man--and perhaps he does not allow her to have friends either. He is very jealous because he believes another person can steal away the feelings she has for him. Then there are the men like me who really do not care if she is noticed by others or not--- if she cheats on me--she loses a valuable man and I lose nothing And I can also attract women--certainly not with my beauty,but with my brains,charm,and excellent sense of humor. And also because most women know when I man like me does not make a life priority out of chasing after women ( carousing) It is a young man`s game,and is full of rut--like what you see in a dog who smells the bitch in estrus ( perfume?),or an insane bull cow who froths at the mouth,blows snot out his nose,and will kick anything which stands between him and the possibility of orgasm. The difference between a young man in rut and an old bull elk like me is that I know most women get tired of being pursued relentlessly by young, game- playing studs. If she is a mature woman,she will want to relax and let her defenses down ( maybe after she is finished parading her beautiful self) and let out her feelings to a man who cares less about ravishing her body,and more about listening to her feelings,and celebrating her company with his sincere care and attention.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.comcor.ru)
Date:   11-22-06 00:41

Completelly agree with this!! Most of men are looking for Barbies of 17th and then ask and cry why she is anfaithfull to me, why she is so stupid, she needs only my money...Not pleasant to look at such couple..

Reply To This Message

Author: Toni  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   12-02-06 21:46

I consider, that the age has no value. All depends on the person. It is possible and in 60 to remain the playful child in a shower, but it is possible and 25 to be (the young old woman) emptiness.
The same concerns to a figure. If the woman watches itself (behind appearance, a figure) and at mature age it will keep the of charm. Also there is a category of young women in territory of the former Union which weight considerably exceeds norm.
The mature woman has more problems. Too it do not agree. I know many mature women lonely which have achieved all in a life. Are provided, have independently lifted the child. Quite presume to arrange to itself private life.
Also there are examples of young women which only complain of a life and on destiny.
I do not agree with the statement, that women of the former Union wish to have the husband from other country to leave. No. Here we live not worse, than in the West.
In the West too there are enough people whom I have no work, own habitation and so on.
All depends on the person. Irrespective of its age....

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-16-07 17:40

Does anyone have further insite on this issue? I have always felt someone closer to my age would be more faithful and better companion, but that is in North America. Is it different in Europe and other regions there?

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range86-141.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-16-07 20:04

Bjorn, I have to tell you that most women have Children?....I have noticed on this site a lot of women say they do not have kids?...I do not believe this, so if you are looking for a serious relationship she in most cases will have children....You are a good looking guy so good luck to you!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-16-07 23:39

Blaine you have to like his idea and personality on this issue of age .
Well said Blaine !
Now the way I see it is age difference between to people is no ones business but the couples own relationship between them .
I am here on this earth because of a grandfather and grandmother with 30 years difference between them and do I care ?, NO !
I just know I'm here living today because of my grandparents making my father and my father meeting my mother with 20 years between them then making me .
I would also say that all the parents had very active and happy lives together until the death of my grandfather and my father passed aways also of Cancer 7 years ago , we as childern never see any difference in are parents and are parents never argued or had any issues with each other ,there was always one big fun and happy family .
So if two people match what there both looking for good luck and happy life to them and other people keep your nose out of someones happy life and business .

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-17-07 13:25

Is it maybe more America that has the hangup on age differences? It seems a small thing when it happens to you, but society does seeem to frown on such things. For myself, if that were to happen, the main thing would be our own feelings to each other moreso than the age.
If she were honest, sincere and true of heart, I would think that would out wheigh the age appearance. I may never know, but feel whether 30 years older or younger, love is what it is and where you find it. We shall see. An open mind and an open heart knows no boundaries.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.