New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 This site is a huge disaster!!!!

Author: Eric  (---.co.hennepin.mn.us)
Date:   06-24-06 20:25

Hello out there, . . . . .

Here is an idea or the webmaster and/or the owners of this cash cow. How about placing the ladies in the order of their last log-on. That way the men do not have to search through 100's of pages trying to find a woman that has actually checked her messages within the last decade!! I am not here to waste my time and energy surfing through woman who could be married, dead or turned lesbian by now!

Seriously, . . .get on it! Lets try some customer service here!

Redeemer

Reply To This Message

Re: This site is a huge disaster!!!!

Author: Natalia  (---.198.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   06-25-06 13:14

Eric, if you go to the Gallery, you will see the ladies' profiles in exactly this way - the first photo in the Gallery is the one who just logged in, and so on by descending scheme. Besides, there's also last login's date right below the small photo in the Gallery.
I hope this will be helpful.

And, people, any of your great ideas regarding the improvement of this site are very welcome. Be sure they will be considered, and put to life if they are, so to say, feasible. ;-)

Good luck to all of us!

Reply To This Message

Author: Jens kristensen  (---.72.252.90.ip.tele2adsl.dk)
Date:   06-26-06 05:15

ERic you shall search in gallery,,

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-11-07 13:48

Dear Natalia;
Could you please check to see if this site is working okay. I paid as a member last Saturday and as far as I can find out, my communications are not being seen by the lady I write.
I am thinking there is time needed for my payment to go through, all the emails I recieved and sent show up in my inbox, but the outbox shows no on al,ost everything.
Please help or advise. I am sincerely trying my best to be a gentleman and homourable, but from some replies I have gotten that I am sick or a comic are trying my patience.
Thank you for any help.
James

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range81-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-11-07 16:22

Eric, nice message!.I think I know what you are getting at.....I have always noticed I receive more interest when I am not a member than when I am....Perhaps CASH COW is appropriate...

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-11-07 17:47

I have the same problems with this site as Patrick when I am a non member I get a flood of messages and when I am a paid member I hardly ever get a message .

Yes this site a hugh Cash Cow site, and my gosh these scamer thare endless on this site and of course this site will not lift a hand to kick the scamer off this site , I personal gave up turning in the scamers because nothing was ever done to kick off the scamers I turned in .
Scamer are a Hugh cash cow also for this site .

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   12-15-07 16:35

Remember that high school joke, man -
"A little boy is home alone, the doorbell is ringing
He opens the door, and nobody is there
5 minutes later, the doorbell is ringing again,
Nobody again.
10 more minutes, the same story -
The little boy looked around, and saw a big, fat mosquito on the doorbell button, totally smashed -
finally the mosquito squeaked out - yieeeeeeeee, man, tell Mama, that here came Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeric;)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.