New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Why do man always search for woman of model appearance?

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-11-07 21:42

I looked through some raised problems in this forum and wanted to join.
Why do man always search for woman of model appearance? You, men, often complain of scammers. But most of them use this fact and draw your attention by photos with model appearance.
The trouble is that: What should do normal, average girls which don’t have long legs, blue eyes and long blonde hair?
For example, I have a girl friend who has a complex about her weight (to be honest, to my mind she’s overweight only a little). She’s afraid to give her profile on Internet out of fears some men could offend her.
Really she is a young, active woman with open heart and soul, she has verrry beautiful eyes, hair, wears with taste, cooks well and can earn money herself because she has higher education and good job.
But she feels uneasy in the place when long legged, blue eyed and blonde haired girls appear and heads of all men turned to them! Men, don’t think that she’s lazy – she tried many diets and constantly work over herself. Nothing works out.
Please, men, say good words to her and convince us that you do not always search for woman of model appearance!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Why do man always search for woman of model appearance?

Author: atul  (59.145.145.---)
Date:   02-11-07 21:50

Not everyone is running after a MODEL appearance, decent, sincere & honest girls are the one who make it to find true partners, believe me when i say this, this is true to the core.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-11-07 22:00

Thank you for fast reply.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-13-07 22:59

It is a matter of attraction. For every man it is different. I have seen photos on this sight of very pretty women, but I will not even look at their profile because the picture shows an attitude that does not appeal to me. What catches my eye and turns my head is a photo there the lady has a nice smile, there is a gleam in her eye and she has well kept hair. It doesn't have to be blond hair and blues eyes. But if she has confidence that shows through her photo, I will look at her profile and if I like what I read there, I will send a greeting. But that's just me.

Believe me, I have dated the model type, and it is true that beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone. I pretty face with the wrong attitude is far worse a thing than a few extra pounds, or some small physical defect.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.