New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Russian Goverment wanting to see money

Author: Jesse  (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date:   02-11-07 08:23

Hello I want to ask a question and hope somebody has the answer for me. I have talked to a couple of Women there and they wanted to come visit me here where I live. They said they have there passport there visa and enough for there airfare. But then at the last minute they say that the customs officials wanted to see at least 1'500 dollars for them to live on when they get here. So they ask me to help them with it so that they can come. I haven't helped yet becuase I'm not sure so I hope that somebody can help me with this question. Sincerly Jesse

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian Goverment wanting to see money

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   02-11-07 09:37

Jesse, girls are not right- I have travelled alots and can tell you -customs is not interesting about your money for living abroad, you can't take just more money than they allow, less- please, take. You need decklarate money when it is more $3000.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date:   02-11-07 19:49

Sveta is correct Jesse. Customs officials are not concerned with how much money they need to come across ocean. The 2 girls are lying to you. Never send money.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sweety  (---.bicomtel.ru)
Date:   02-12-07 02:07

Hello,Jesse,
I have this experiense.In different airports they behave different ways.Once I had this question:do I have enough money to visit UK./100$
per day/.
And they even wanted me to show.
So women ,possibly ,are right.
Regards.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.comcor.ru)
Date:   02-12-07 04:10

Hello, Jesse,

When people apply for visa they have to submit a paper from a bank account(if they have one), a paper from their work confirming the selery (if it is too small there is a chance of not being granted visa) or a paper from a bank showing that you have bought a foreign curancy sufficient enough to a period of your stay (about $50-70 or so per day). Usually tourist agency worn their clients that at the costom they might be asked to show safficient amount of money for the stay. I travel twice a year and never have been asked to show "my pockets"...

With kind regards,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-15-07 16:36

If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, flies like a duck, then it's a duck. this is a scam of course.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.