New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 any real women out there ....really

Author: George  (---.yourlink.ca)
Date:   02-16-09 18:46

I work and travel lots but when i get the time i come online and have searched all over the world looking for the real women.I know they are out there,but why do we get so many scammers?Seems like the simple down to earth guys and women always get prayed upon.Its sad though cuz there are others out there that are the same and that becomes fear or caution.Happened here and other sites and of course they need money.Its just frustrating as some of us would like to find someone to give a better life for the both of us.......................so where are they?

Reply To This Message

Re: any real women out there ....really

Author: Mathias  (---.A252.priv.bahnhof.se)
Date:   03-16-09 22:35

you are damn right!

Scamming is easy to track, western men, 90% have normal incomes and they can not afford sending hundreds of dollars to non-existing persons.

in some cases it might work. But scammers generally are so simple minded...that they send me emails from different email-adresses...but with the same content...with a few days delay....probably scammers send 100ths of scamming letters, ...it´s like they are fishing....

I totally agree with you. Be serious, at least for the time until you get a visa/work-permit. Be serious, because these females in 9 out of 10 cases doesn´t look half as pretty as they do with make up, sexy clothes- and photoshop!

Western Europe men , and the institutions in our countries provide a good shelter for any woman that actually is serious!

Reply To This Message

Reany real women out there ....really

Author: mika  (---.seifert.com.ua)
Date:   03-19-09 11:33

Hello guys, it's of course very interesting topic. I'm a lady that have registered on the site to find my soul half as well as you do. I'm waiting for my profile approval finally and while it's not I have decided to write here about many what was called "scammers" as you think there are. It's not

Reply To This Message

Author: mika  (---.seifert.com.ua)
Date:   03-19-09 11:59

Sorry I was out. So, I want to say it's not exactly so. Women register on the site to find a foreign man to firstly leave their country some day, to secondly find a real relationship. They don't need your money, they need to see you in real life. As mostly of them don't have gross income they usually can't go to your country to see you. Young naive girls think they could ask for anything any man, it's only Eastern Europian women's nature and our tradition to depend on a man. You should not be scared of this, just try to openly explain them that you are not going to give anything to anybody before you know and see them. I wish all of you to find exactly what you want to find.

Reply To This Message

Author: Reggie  (---.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
Date:   04-27-09 23:45

I suggest you to go www.stop-scammers.com . I have been doing this for several years and I can say, from a site like this, it is VERY RARE, to find the women you describe in your post. Now your statements hold true to the HONEST woman who posts, trouble is, most of them are NOT here. Would you like to see the near 2000 letters I can give to dispute your theory?
There are good women in Russia, but we all, men and women, just need to be careful who we believe and why? Of course I want to love and cherish a woman, to take care of her and help her feel protected. A good and decent man will. Trouble is finding the honest woman to give to. To think everyone posted online is honest, is pure stupidity.
Sorry, I think I have more experience than you in this field! But I welcome any counterpoint.

Reply To This Message

Author: LORA  (---.volia.net)
Date:   04-28-09 01:29

My dear gentlemen!
Trust me - good be single women greater amount.
I understand you and your offense. But not think about bad. Think about good. Dream about meeting, what you will say words, when will see sweet one...what you will compliment with it flowers (I will say confidentially, that it very likes us)...As will take its tender palm in the strong and reliable hands...So will touch lips to its velvet cheek...For the sake of such dreamings it is necessary to save the soul clean and neporochnoy...Think of kindness...Listen music of Mocarta or Vival'di...Life is such short, and it is not needed to fill it brown studies...
I wish you happiness and quick meeting with sweet one..

Reply To This Message

Author: Reggie  (---.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
Date:   04-28-09 01:50

For Lora:

I understand well your sentiments and to be positive. I dream of meeting the woman, I am very romantic and will sweep her off her feet I hope!

THE PROBLEM IT SEEMS WE ARE ADDRESSING is actually find such a woman who exists and we can be positive about. I want very much to meet a good woman, I can't find one so far! That's the problem here!
Reggie

Reply To This Message

Author: LORA  (---.volia.net)
Date:   04-28-09 02:23

FOR REGGIE:

I sincerely wish you to find your favourite woman...
....... to find a kind, clever and reliable man is a problem no less difficult.
But it is impossible to abandon hope...It is needed to believe in love and wait the happiness...
I am sure that you will find sweet one.
... remember, that every failure approaches you to your dream...

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.