New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Men how do you feel about the fact that the girls have children?

Author: Katya  (78.24.43.---)
Date:   07-18-10 20:18

Hello
I would like to know the opinion of men, will you get acquainted with a girl who has a child?

Reply To This Message

Re: Men how do you feel about the fact that the girls have children?

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (92.90.17.---)
Date:   10-19-10 12:42

bonjour , en tant que homme si une femme me plait je ne vois pas pourquoi je ne voudrait pas de son enfant , le tout est de savoir ce que l'on veut , bye michel

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (90.230.11.---)
Date:   10-27-10 01:29

hi i dont have eny problem with that if i meet the rigth women here i be like a father for the kids i take it for my kids

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   11-01-10 20:03

My only problem dating women in Eastern Europe who have children has been the ex husbands are always hanging around causing some real serious problems for the women and the children .
When these crazy Ex-husband find their Ex-wifes are seeing another man these Ex-husbands seem to do everthing possible to run off the Ex-wifes new man just to make the womens life a living hell !
I would be married to a wonderful Moldavian women today if it was not for the crazy actions of the Moldavian womens Ex-Husband making it completely unsafe for us to be together .
I like many of the children of women I have dated but to take on the Ex crazy Husbands is just to much for me to deal with .
I like totaly calm in a relationship .

Reply To This Message

Author: markwills1  (---.4u.com.gh)
Date:   01-18-11 18:43

well i got no choice if i love with all my hearthNotice:

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (---.dynamic.platinum.ca)
Date:   01-26-11 05:33

Each man will have a different view on dating a woman with a child or children. Just ensure to discuss fully with your potential new man how he feels about this and you will soon see his real feelings toward this.

Reply To This Message

Author: Mila  (---.moldtelecom.md)
Date:   04-07-11 15:23

markwills1, David - very nice answers .

Reply To This Message

Author: wayne  (---.nzcomms.co.nz)
Date:   05-31-11 22:35

I think a man that falls in love with you will also love your child as the child is apart of you, any child is a treasured gift and what a wonderful thing to find not only the lady of your dreams but also a family :0)
kind regards Wayne

Reply To This Message

Author: Nata  (81.200.24.---)
Date:   06-10-11 20:48

Ulf! I sent you several messages but you never answered and only winked... But still I'm interested, so pls contact me by email

Reply To This Message

Author: Andrey  (---.cmdnnj.fios.verizon.net)
Date:   11-29-11 13:23

I think a younger guy would never go for anything serious, im gonna be hitting 30 this year, i think a little bit more and i would consider this as an option

Reply To This Message

Author: Exodus  (---.pools.spcsdns.net)
Date:   12-07-11 16:47

Im a single father of two, ages 11 and 8. I have both my children 75% of the time and 99% I have at least one of them. I actually prefer to find a woman that has a child already. I just dont see myself starting a relationship without a woman with
children...but you never know.

Allan

Reply To This Message

Author: Exodus  (---.pools.spcsdns.net)
Date:   12-07-11 16:47

Im a single father of two, ages 11 and 8. I have both my children 75% of the time and 99% I have at least one of them. I actually prefer to find a woman that has a child already. I just dont see myself starting a relationship without a woman with
children...but you never know.

Allan

Reply To This Message

Author: Boyd  (---.phnx.qwest.net)
Date:   12-08-11 07:18

I actually look for a woman who ALREADY HAS CHILDREN,.. because I can't give her children. I have 4 adult children already, and I got a 'vasectomy' 20 years ago for the purpose of contraception. I have found friendship with women in Ukraine (etc.), and I really have great friendships with their children, also! Kids are a special gift from God,.. each with a special purpose in life! I'm very thankful if I can be a positive and supportive influence in their lives, :o)! I understand that many women in FSU specifically search for a man who will be a good, kind, and supportive father for their children who are missing a father. So it seems completely normal to me to meet a woman with children. My problem is meeting younger, childless women who WANT to have a child,... And I can't give them this precious, life-changing gift?

Boyd Smith
boydasmith@yahoo.com

Reply To This Message

Author: marinel briones  (173.254.204.---)
Date:   01-02-12 04:14

I like mr.wane the way he talk.u got it guys u have a broaden mind to having very good opinion

Reply To This Message

Author: Dwayne  (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date:   01-03-12 17:50

Hello i am a single Canadian man who also is a single parent so if theres someone out there who likes you children should be welcomed they are our future ! so yes i would definetly date a lady with children Dwayne.

Reply To This Message

Author: Manuel  (---.cpe.netcabo.pt)
Date:   01-03-12 23:59

YES, WHY NOT???

I HAVE CHILDREN TOO

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (---.206.211.41.client1.directonpc.net)
Date:   05-26-12 16:56

I agree with you David

Reply To This Message

Hello

Author: sharon  (41.82.144.---)
Date:   06-03-12 01:26

Hello,
I am Miss Sharon Godson , I am interested to know more about
you and also willing to have you as my friend. Let me know your
interest on me.write me here; ( sharon3am@hotmail.com )
Thanks
Miss Sharon Godson

Reply To This Message

Hello

Author: sharon  (41.82.144.---)
Date:   06-03-12 01:26

Hello,
I am Miss Sharon Godson , I am interested to know more about
you and also willing to have you as my friend. Let me know your
interest on me.write me here; ( sharon3am @hotmail.com )
Thanks
Miss Sharon Godson

Reply To This Message

Author: Jean Doctora  (203.117.37.---)
Date:   08-04-12 19:37

its nt important f that person hav a childten as long they lov each other..

Reply To This Message

Author: angie ladra  (112.198.82.---)
Date:   09-18-12 09:28

hi guys!!

Reply To This Message

Author: armalia  (60.53.216.---)
Date:   09-21-12 13:52

hii.me too have a child.

Reply To This Message

Author: Rose  (155.91.64.---)
Date:   10-31-12 11:17

I am 33 yo, I am new to dating online.. I have two kids (11 and 6 yo) I think it it not real to find husband but I am looking for a man even not for marriage but for good relation.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.alba.dp.ua)
Date:   11-20-12 12:59

I have kid) and i am happy

Reply To This Message

Author: Al-Cole  (---.lsanca.fios.verizon.net)
Date:   11-26-12 18:57

Not for me. I prefer not to, given a choice.
Too much baggage to handle. Not good for woman to move kids away from their natural Father. Normally the father has to agree to the relocation. I live in USA. Importing family to USA would be more difficult and costly with kids.
If woman left her Xhusband, most likely she may leave me in the future. Go back to your X man and kiss ass for forgiveness.
Everything is possible.

Reply To This Message

Author: Iryna  (93.175.200.---)
Date:   03-21-13 16:30

Al-Cole, you're divorced too)). Thus, anyone can assume you may leave your future spouse as you did to your ex-wife. Moreover, you never know for sure what the reasons for separation were, and who initiated it.

Reply To This Message

Author: richard  (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date:   03-22-13 03:46

I see none of you have ever done this. It is quite a commitment to tae on children. Its not that it is a problem, but they are little people, and have personalities. Which you will have to deal with, and become understanding. Never forget the Mom ,they are her children, and they will come first. As any other mother would do. You do need the fathers permission for the child to leave the country. To marry a woman with children is not for the faint of heart, and it will take the patience of a saint, and total commitment to your new wife and her children. Not too many men can do this, unless they already have children of their own, and are generous with love.

To Al-Cole, you obviously have never been to the former soviet countries, most of the marriages fail there because of alcohol; and infidelity, same as here, so why would a woman go back and kiss ass??

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-22-13 03:47

I see none of you have ever done this. It is quite a commitment to tae on children. Its not that it is a problem, but they are little people, and have personalities. Which you will have to deal with, and become understanding. Never forget the Mom ,they are her children, and they will come first. As any other mother would do. You do need the fathers permission for the child to leave the country. To marry a woman with children is not for the faint of heart, and it will take the patience of a saint, and total commitment to your new wife and her children. Not too many men can do this, unless they already have children of their own, and are generous with love.

To Al-Cole, you obviously have never been to the former soviet countries, most of the marriages fail there because of alcohol; and infidelity, same as here, so why would a woman go back and kiss ass??

Richard

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-22-13 03:48

Richard

Reply To This Message

Author: Anthony Daniels  (41.203.67.---)
Date:   03-25-13 20:58

Well i think its not a problem except the child doesnt like you to be her father

Reply To This Message

Author: abdulfattah  (41.71.203.---)
Date:   06-26-13 05:57

actually I see no problem in it the only thing I hold high esteem in this kind of case is that the man must good to the kids and just even it later he has his own kids with that woman

Reply To This Message

Author: abdulfattah  (---.220.68.6.vgccl.net)
Date:   06-26-13 08:05

there is nothing wrong with that execpt for the man to find a way of getting close. to her kkids and makes sure when he is having his own kids should be just and fair amongst them

Reply To This Message

Author: Oleg  (---.opera-mini.net)
Date:   11-27-13 16:28

:) There is nothing terrible in a girl having a child.

Reply To This Message

Author: Joachim  (---.unitymediagroup.de)
Date:   02-06-14 16:51

Easily resolved if New Dating is willing to implement into the Search Function to choose if you look for a Parter with or without Children !

Reply To This Message

Author: Khaled  (---.38.183.126.tedata.net)
Date:   02-07-14 00:48

Besides potential problems with fathers mentioned above, I think that there would be a major problem with uprooting kids in school age from their well-established life, study, school, friends and bringing them to a completely new life, community with different language, education system etc... thus complicating their lives for quite some time at least and affecting the new family life by the end. I think that we need to hear from those who already went through this experience to enlighten us how things went with them and how they managed it?? It's quite hard to think of inflecting bad times or experiences even unintentionally to the lives of kids

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   05-03-14 00:38

I THINK THAT KIDS R ANGLES CUS I GOT 2

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-10-14 18:51

how are you am william am here to fine my friend or my wife if you are interested in me just email me on (shermant1992@gmail.com) am an american military man on duty here afghanistan for peace making

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-29-14 02:58

Dearest,
I am Miss Esther I came across your profile today and became much interested in you I will like to have you as my companion, from here lets see if our dream
towards each other will became a reality I will also like to received your mail direct to my box. I will be glad to receive your mail (Remember the distance
or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life) Send an email to my email address. ( esther02lov@yahoo.com ) so l can give you my picture for you to
know who iam.
Thanks Miss Esther Kabral.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.