New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?

Author: Victoria  (212.22.79.---)
Date:   11-18-03 05:52

want to hear opinion of the men. By all the large thank, I wait for your letters.

Reply To This Message

Re: Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?

Author: skip deary  (---.kl.terranova.net)
Date:   12-06-03 10:39

hi there i"m not sure of the question but if you ask it again I'll try to resond
thanks skip

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (207.191.121.---)
Date:   12-07-03 22:24

Victoria, if you are asking what it is about Russian women that attracts foreign men, then I will give you this man's opinion. I am an American lawyer, 43 years old, and consider myself to be very responsible. I have also worked hard to stay fit and healthy. I am tired of dating American women because they are either fat, lazy and out of shape, or they are golddiggers who want a man to prop them up and support their lavish and greedy spending habits.

It has been my experience that most Russian and Ukrainian women with whom I have corresponded are very responsible, mature and humble. They appreciate the need for restraint and financial discipline. They take pride in their appearance, and have healthy eating and exercise habits, unlike most Americans. They do not expect to just lay around and receive something for nothing, as many Americans, male and female alike seem to feel like they are entitled to.

Perhaps it is because so many Russian/Ukrainian men have an alcohol problem or are otherwise unmannerly to women, but whatever the reason, most Russian/Ukranian women I have met/corresponded with seem to understand that for a partnership between a man and woman to work for the long term, it has to be just that--a partnership, where both people bring their talents, qualities, discipline, dedication, work ethic and commitment to the union, instead of one person doing 95% of the giving, and the other doing 95% of the receiving.

Certainly, I have corresponde with my share of Russian/Ukrainian golddiggers, but they are not nearly as plentiful as in the US.

While I am very proud of my country and my heritage, I fully expect to ultimately marry a woman from Russia or Ukraine.

I hope this addresses your question, because if it doesn't, I have just wasted a whole lot of effort for nothing.

David

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (195.161.241.---)
Date:   12-08-03 02:56

Hi, David!
Thanks you for compliment in address russian/ukrainian womans. I hope you find its second half. Good luck you and all-all!

Reply To This Message

Author: Margarita  (---.karelia.ru)
Date:   12-11-03 03:18

well not that I want to disappoint any of you guys but why do u think of you are protected from such things as ambitions and so on marrying a russian gal? u know I wouldn't mind meeting a foreign man but.. stil it doesn't mean I would love to become a housewife and end my life cleaning, cooking and washing... :-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Light  (---.DNVTCO56.dynamic.covad.net)
Date:   12-17-03 00:04

Oh my God! This all I can say when American men starts to complain about American women! What a lie!!!!!!!!!!! Guys, give me a break! I just wondering where are you eyes? I`ve seen and know lots of great american women. The all are beautiful, successful and so on.... How can you say something bad about such a gorgeous women like them? I can`t understand what do you all want? As for Russian women, I am very sorry to say that, but the biggest part of them are boring and stressed with life and problems. So why do you think American men coming in to Russia...just because of your beautiful eyes? Sorry again, but stop flattering yourself that Russian women are the best... They are good, and also some of them are bad, but you can find even better women all other the wold. I really hope and believe, that world so much bigger than one country and people should seach for soul mate every there, but some times American and other men comming to Russia to avoid lots of problems and difficulties. Basically they getting good wife (housekeeper) and very nice quiet natured woman...just because they aren`t able to deal with american women, which knows what they wants from life...they choosing Russian girls hoping that girls would be grateful for taking them far far away from Russia. It helps very very not nice or good men looks like a heros in the eyes of their Russian girlfriends. I do believe in love, BUT in this case only 10% from all couples sharing a real feeling, all others...some other resons. So Girl, be careful and don`t trast men who keep saying that all American women are terrible, that mean that these kind of guys are losers, and they have nothing to attract woman except their country!
As for attraction, I mean reall attraction...I don`t think that man feel attrection to woman just because she is Russian. I think that
certain man feels something to certain woman because of the soul connection, or you can call it sparkle or chemistry...and it doesn`t matter what country she`s from!

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-22-03 07:17

I agree with Light. In any country there is and good womens and bad (as and all people). if man i woman LOVE, they do not look, who from what country. This already not it is important!

Reply To This Message

Author: Scott  (---.shklfd01.ar.comcast.net)
Date:   02-26-04 12:21

I do not agree that all American women are spoiled or fat/lazy. I have many girl friends who are as responsible and fit as any man I know. I think the charm of the Russian women is what is so attractive to me. I have had conversation after conversation about American women vs. Russian women. I support some ideas, the American women have it easier, but I think that women are the same everywhere. If you have a big problem with American women, you will probably have problems with the Russians.
i would never put off my share of the work on an American wife or Russian either. I would not have to go to Russia to find a maid.

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.87.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   02-28-04 00:23

Privet vsem/ Hi for all gentlmen and ladies! I agree with Scott. Women are the same everywhere. The same with men - Men are the same everywhere too:)) Why am I here ? - Because I need to communicate with people, it doesn't matter you are Russians/Ukranians or foreigners.

I agree with David - Yeah, every woman is a Gold digger. It lies in her nature. Every woman is a MATHER OF HER CHILDREN. Where have you seen a mather who wants her children to be poor ??? Every woman dreams to find a man who is clever and educated enough, who can work and earn money. That means he would be able to support family , and she would be able to buy for their children shoes, books, food and pay for their education. Yeah, it would be better if he had a lot of Gold - our future kid could be born with a Gold spoon in his/her mouth :))) I am one of the soldiers' troops of Russian Gold Diggers and I'm proud of that.

I think a partnership between a foreigners can work for the long term because of different cultures too. It is one of the reasons.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.