New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?

Author: Light  (---.DNVTCO56.dynamic.covad.net)
Date:   12-17-03 00:04

Oh my God! This all I can say when American men starts to complain about American women! What a lie!!!!!!!!!!! Guys, give me a break! I just wondering where are you eyes? I`ve seen and know lots of great american women. The all are beautiful, successful and so on.... How can you say something bad about such a gorgeous women like them? I can`t understand what do you all want? As for Russian women, I am very sorry to say that, but the biggest part of them are boring and stressed with life and problems. So why do you think American men coming in to Russia...just because of your beautiful eyes? Sorry again, but stop flattering yourself that Russian women are the best... They are good, and also some of them are bad, but you can find even better women all other the wold. I really hope and believe, that world so much bigger than one country and people should seach for soul mate every there, but some times American and other men comming to Russia to avoid lots of problems and difficulties. Basically they getting good wife (housekeeper) and very nice quiet natured woman...just because they aren`t able to deal with american women, which knows what they wants from life...they choosing Russian girls hoping that girls would be grateful for taking them far far away from Russia. It helps very very not nice or good men looks like a heros in the eyes of their Russian girlfriends. I do believe in love, BUT in this case only 10% from all couples sharing a real feeling, all others...some other resons. So Girl, be careful and don`t trast men who keep saying that all American women are terrible, that mean that these kind of guys are losers, and they have nothing to attract woman except their country!
As for attraction, I mean reall attraction...I don`t think that man feel attrection to woman just because she is Russian. I think that
certain man feels something to certain woman because of the soul connection, or you can call it sparkle or chemistry...and it doesn`t matter what country she`s from!

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?  new
Victoria 11-18-03 05:52 
 Re: Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?  new
skip deary 12-06-03 10:39 
David 12-07-03 22:24 
Irina 12-08-03 02:56 
Margarita 12-11-03 03:18 
 Re: Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?  
Light 12-17-03 00:04 
Irina 12-22-03 07:17 
Scott 02-26-04 12:21 
Oxana 02-28-04 00:23 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.