New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?

Author: David  (207.191.121.---)
Date:   12-07-03 22:24

Victoria, if you are asking what it is about Russian women that attracts foreign men, then I will give you this man's opinion. I am an American lawyer, 43 years old, and consider myself to be very responsible. I have also worked hard to stay fit and healthy. I am tired of dating American women because they are either fat, lazy and out of shape, or they are golddiggers who want a man to prop them up and support their lavish and greedy spending habits.

It has been my experience that most Russian and Ukrainian women with whom I have corresponded are very responsible, mature and humble. They appreciate the need for restraint and financial discipline. They take pride in their appearance, and have healthy eating and exercise habits, unlike most Americans. They do not expect to just lay around and receive something for nothing, as many Americans, male and female alike seem to feel like they are entitled to.

Perhaps it is because so many Russian/Ukrainian men have an alcohol problem or are otherwise unmannerly to women, but whatever the reason, most Russian/Ukranian women I have met/corresponded with seem to understand that for a partnership between a man and woman to work for the long term, it has to be just that--a partnership, where both people bring their talents, qualities, discipline, dedication, work ethic and commitment to the union, instead of one person doing 95% of the giving, and the other doing 95% of the receiving.

Certainly, I have corresponde with my share of Russian/Ukrainian golddiggers, but they are not nearly as plentiful as in the US.

While I am very proud of my country and my heritage, I fully expect to ultimately marry a woman from Russia or Ukraine.

I hope this addresses your question, because if it doesn't, I have just wasted a whole lot of effort for nothing.

David

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?  new
Victoria 11-18-03 05:52 
 Re: Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?  new
skip deary 12-06-03 10:39 
 Re: Than the Russian women of the foreign men involve(attract)?  
David 12-07-03 22:24 
Irina 12-08-03 02:56 
Margarita 12-11-03 03:18 
Light 12-17-03 00:04 
Irina 12-22-03 07:17 
Scott 02-26-04 12:21 
Oxana 02-28-04 00:23 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.