New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Agencie charges

Author: lexusuk  (---.server.ntli.net)
Date:   12-28-03 04:55

Can somebody explain why most women ask for money for to send to the agency from where they send there e mails .

I dont mind at all but some of the charges are ?90 pounds a month i be better
off sending money to buy a computer.
is this a scam or genuine

thank you

Reply To This Message

Re: Agencie charges

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-29-03 05:35

Hello!
What women(woman) require the money from you? I live in Russia and for me internal mail of this site free (the forum too). But if someone not have a no computer and uses internet in specialized firma (internet-cafe or other) - a business hours in internet not expensive. 90 pounds it is enough greater money.

Reply To This Message

Author: lexusuk  (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date:   12-29-03 06:07

Yes nearly all ladies i have write to have no computer and use internet cafe and translator which they say is a charge.
I sent money many times but always the same for me i must have bad luck
i even send money for air tickets but she never came made some excuse about visa .

So now i am very careful i think i just been stupid in the past but thanks for your advice Irina

Thank You

Ray

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-29-03 06:19

Hi. Ray!
If i you help - it is good. Money send not need. Only after your visit to women. And if you see, that she really it needs. But your visit must be first. Otherwise request to send money - simply fraud. Good luck you, Ray!

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-29-03 07:34

Irina thank u good luck you as well

Reply To This Message

Author: nicola  (---.28-151.libero.it)
Date:   12-29-03 11:47

Hi Lexus!
(hope this is your car's manufacturer..:-))..)
I've been twice in Ukraine and used the PC from several cities..
Usual charge is 2-3 Hryvnias per hour (about 0.5US$..)
This was almost 2 years ago but I can't believe things have changed that much..(!)
If you want me to share my personal experience, please contact me off-board..
cheers!
n

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-29-03 12:06

Hi Nicola
yes its my cars i have bmw and lexus cars seems i can have the best cars but when it comes to finding a lady not much luck there but thanks for your e mail now i know the cost cheers

Ray

Reply To This Message

Author: Alex  (---.qu.ca.prserv.net)
Date:   12-30-03 01:36

Hi to all of you from Canada:

Now this Lexus and BMW talk above brings once again the question as to what attracts the prospective wife/girl friend to the man in the Internet environment. Material wealth, physical appearance, education, character, promise of the citizenship of a wealthy country or anything else? I want to believe that an ideal relationship should not be based on materialistic values. How can one assure that in his/her preliminary period of communication? I will greatly appreciate it, if you can post your feedback and opinions on this issue.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-30-03 04:41

Hello all!
Me material wealth of men interests least of all. For me much it is important what this personality as his glances, interests, habits and principles, as his soul. But has he greater splendid villa or apartment, expensive prestigious car or common bicycle or he is pedestrian, has he its business or is a mercenary workman - for me does not matter. Only he worked and not saws alcohol (much and often).

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.dc.ukrtel.net)
Date:   01-31-04 03:26

Hi, everybody,
hope, I'm not too late with my comments :)
wanted to say a few words to Alex:
what really attracts girls in the Interentes? everything you mentioned :):

Material wealth - surely! we are talking about a woman moving to another country, where she knows ONLY her husband... what if he has not enough money to provide good life? where will she work not knowing the language? washing dishes? as a waitress? thank you very much - living in Russia and having education she can find better job in her native town, and have support from relatives and friends.... BUT if her husband has enough money (not talking about villas and BMWs, just ENOUGH for: food, clothes, HER LESSONS, so she could get a profession, or confirm her Russian diploma (for example, if she is a doctor, or teacher...) and then work and earn her own money.

physical appearance, education, character - matters in ANY relations, I
hope you agree :)

promise of the citizenship of a wealthy country - it's not a crime to search for better life :). we all do so - making good career - getting more money - and better life as a result. In Russia or Ukraine making a career (especially) for a woman is next to impossible. So, if she is not satisfied with her life here - why not to try?

In no way I try to justify such social phenomena as scamming. In my opinion (even if the girl doesn't like the man, but it would be convenient for her to marry him) she should try and give him everything she has promised: if not love (it is about chemistry, passion, etc.), but friendship, respect, care, support, children... love may come to them later... lucky they will be! - but to fall in love in letters - let's be realistic, guys... I do not think it is possible. Personal meeting - may be - you will like each other... but can you learn as much as it is necessary for happy marriage within week? two? three? of man's visit to Ukrain/Russia?

well, too much for a new-comer :)

Irina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Scott  (---.shklfd01.ar.comcast.net)
Date:   02-26-04 12:28

I agree with Irina. men who get on this site tend to be desperate and send money to women in hopes that they will come, only to be scammed. I have no problem giving my money to someone I know personally. I would have to meet them, spend a week or two at least. I think it is possible to fall in love quickly, but not through the internet. Only face to face, then communication will be essential.

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.161.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   02-28-04 01:15

Ladies and gentlemen !

You sound like robots !
Why not to fall in love through the internet ?! I'm for ! That's so wonderful and romanticaly . I agree only with one - it would be wonderfull for several months or several weeks. Then we have to look at the face of reality/practicability.

1)What have we to do if a man loves you only over the internet and has been afraid to come here, to Russia ?

2)Well, He doesn't mind to meet you in safe Europa, but he is afraid to send you money or tickets on your way there. Perhaps he is afraid you to be a scammer.

One of my friends met over the net an American man. He suggested relaxing on the resort and he didn't send her money or tickets there. She asked her elder brother (he's a businessman) for money. He gave her. She went to resort and relaxed with that American. After that he sent her invitation for a bride , she went to America and married him. After that, she returned money (which she spent at that resort) to her elder brother from America . (Perhaps she took it from his husband :)))
Nice story! Isn't it ?

cheers !
Oxana

Reply To This Message

Author: Reg  (---.kv.ukrtel.net)
Date:   03-02-04 01:10

Hi Ray,
All right, you convinsed me you have money. Still isn't it something of a show to picture yourself with your nice car on a background. Be honest, it was intentional - to attract attantion. So I belive nothing wrong with that but you are on a risky road. You call for scammers. Personally, I can hardly imagine asking for money from the person I don't know. Charges - too high, ladies - not trustworthy. Be careful (well, we all have to be careful anyway...).

Reply To This Message

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.253.240.220.dsl.comindico.com.au)
Date:   05-03-04 07:04

I believe it is not a good idea to show your money , but at the same time she must know that you can and will support her if in the future she decides to leave her job ,familly and country to be with you in your country , it must be a hard decision to put all of her trust in you in this situation , after 2 trips to russia and staying there for over a month on both occasions and comunicating with many women , honest women that are looking for a partner in life will not ask for money , every women that i have been writing to for over 2 months and has then asked for money , well i have payed an agency to check there details out ect and have found them all to scammers as in false adresses even one lady had been the recipient of 96 western union money transfers which is also information you can check out . But at the same time from my experiance the scammers rate on a scale of 1 scammer to 30 good honest women , so i believe that a women can write to a few men at one time and be able to afford the costs her self , but i have also on a couple of occasions after writing to a lady for a few months and then me personally deciding that they do not suit me , i have then sent them some money to cover there costs for the corrispondence for the previos months , only the ladys that never asked for money. And now they keep in touch with me and we have become good friends and i have also recieved some very good advice from these ladies , now there good friends . Another good way if you decide to meet a lady in another country than hers is to pay for the tickets your self and the airline will only make the refund to you , she can not cash in the ticket or change it in any way , i flew a lady to Thailand to meet her this way .
Regards Jeff

Reply To This Message

Author: Ultra  (---.go-online.ru)
Date:   05-03-04 07:31

Hello Jef,

Thank you for your post and good advice. It is a good idea to pay for tickets and avoid sending money to a girl.

Hi, Lexusuk, 90 pounds is too much, but I hope now you don't repeat your mistakes... How are you doing? If there is any progress in your search for the RIGHT one? Anyway I wish you good luck and hope your patience and "hard labour" will be rewarded and bring positive results.

Reply To This Message

Author: lexusuk  (---.server.ntli.net)
Date:   05-03-04 08:06

Hi Ultra i am doing ok but still looking fotr the right girl thanks you for writing to me

take care

ray

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.