New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Agencie charges

Author: Irina  (---.dc.ukrtel.net)
Date:   01-31-04 03:26

Hi, everybody,
hope, I'm not too late with my comments :)
wanted to say a few words to Alex:
what really attracts girls in the Interentes? everything you mentioned :):

Material wealth - surely! we are talking about a woman moving to another country, where she knows ONLY her husband... what if he has not enough money to provide good life? where will she work not knowing the language? washing dishes? as a waitress? thank you very much - living in Russia and having education she can find better job in her native town, and have support from relatives and friends.... BUT if her husband has enough money (not talking about villas and BMWs, just ENOUGH for: food, clothes, HER LESSONS, so she could get a profession, or confirm her Russian diploma (for example, if she is a doctor, or teacher...) and then work and earn her own money.

physical appearance, education, character - matters in ANY relations, I
hope you agree :)

promise of the citizenship of a wealthy country - it's not a crime to search for better life :). we all do so - making good career - getting more money - and better life as a result. In Russia or Ukraine making a career (especially) for a woman is next to impossible. So, if she is not satisfied with her life here - why not to try?

In no way I try to justify such social phenomena as scamming. In my opinion (even if the girl doesn't like the man, but it would be convenient for her to marry him) she should try and give him everything she has promised: if not love (it is about chemistry, passion, etc.), but friendship, respect, care, support, children... love may come to them later... lucky they will be! - but to fall in love in letters - let's be realistic, guys... I do not think it is possible. Personal meeting - may be - you will like each other... but can you learn as much as it is necessary for happy marriage within week? two? three? of man's visit to Ukrain/Russia?

well, too much for a new-comer :)

Irina.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Agencie charges  new
lexusuk 12-28-03 04:55 
 Re: Agencie charges  new
Irina 12-29-03 05:35 
lexusuk 12-29-03 06:07 
Irina 12-29-03 06:19 
lexusuk 12-29-03 07:34 
nicola 12-29-03 11:47 
lexusuk 12-29-03 12:06 
Alex 12-30-03 01:36 
Irina 12-30-03 04:41 
Irina 01-31-04 03:26 
Scott 02-26-04 12:28 
Oxana 02-28-04 01:15 
Reg 03-02-04 01:10 
Jeff Stevens 05-03-04 07:04 
Ultra 05-03-04 07:31 
lexusuk 05-03-04 08:06 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.