New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Traveller in Ukraine - anyone fancy meeting up?

Author: Richard  (---.cmbg.cable.ntl.com)
Date:   11-28-04 14:37

Hi - I'll be in Ukraine for a short holiday from Tues 30th Nov and would love to meet up with anyone who can spare half an hour for a coffee and chat...there's plenty to talk about at the moment I imagine, with the debate of the election etc! It'll be my first visit, and I plan to see a bit of Kiev, then go down to Odessa for a few days. I have a couple of vague contacts, but as this trip was all a bit last minute I haven't really a clue about where to go, stay, or even what to see! I don't like travelling with a guide-book as I'd rather learn about people and places I randomly meet along the way.
Maybe this isn't the place to post this message, but you never know - and perhaps someone will take pity on a travelling englishman and get in touch.
Poka! Richard
P.S. I read most of the forum posts, though I haven't contributed before - but promise to in future - and perhaps I'll be a bit more knowledgeable after this
short trip.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.