New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Tell us about Agencies

Author: Natalia  (---.39.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   12-21-04 12:30

Hello everybody!

We've recently received several messages from our male members informing that they got acquainted with women here who afterwards turned out to be members of other agencies and required money for different services - translation, letter-forwarding, scanning photos etc. One of the agencies mentioned was LadyOrchid. If you know others, please let us know their names, and forward the messages you got, so that we could take relevant measures and stop them from illegal advertizing and other actions. You can leave your messages here or contact us at admin@new-dating.com. Thanks to all for your help!

Reply To This Message

Re: Tell us about Agencies

Author: jackpinejames  (---.fdl.wi.charter.com)
Date:   01-04-05 20:12

Natalia;
I have received two emails from ladies forwarding me to other sites, not agencies. Is this what you would like to know of as well? It seems rather strange.
James.

Reply To This Message

Re: Tell us about Agencies

Author: Natalia  (---.185.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   01-09-05 07:38

Hello James,

I asked for this information just because we certainly would not like to have members who are here just to invite to their own agencies or websites. That's why we ask whether it happens often and if it does, who are these people. Thanks for any kind of help.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.