New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 2 new Scammers - be aware!!!

Author: Ivan  ()
Date:   09-20-17 12:32

I have had attempted scamming attempts from these 2 profile ladies:
Ira, id: 246526
Sveta, id: 246510.

Ira was supposed to meet me in Kiev taking the train from her home town. She never showed up at the station as planned at 6 am. 4 hours later she viber'd me that she missed her train at 21:30 the previous evening, took a bus instead and then got stopped at a military check point and need me to send her $500 to bail her out!! Note she was coming from a western (non- war zone) part of the country but tried to sell me on the idea because of the war in eastern Ukraine it's unsafe to travel in Ukraine generally and now she got stuck in the military conflict!! Obviously I just hung up and enjoyed the weekend alone in Kiev.

Sveta is a real devious woman. She pretends to be a doctor at the local hospital in Kharkov and absolutely wanted to meet me after many letter exchanges and phone calls. After I booked my flight and accommodation, 5 days before my arrival we talked again and she insisted on booking me a place to stay because apparently there are many "rip-off" artists who rent fake accommodation. She has a trust worthy source (her relatives) who will take care of this for me and even collect me at the airport for a small fee. It would be better to send her $200 deposit for a nice 2 room apartment in the city center which she can secure for me. I politely turned the offer down and told her I already booked using AirBnB and have never been ripped off and I'll use Uber to get from the airport. She was disappointed and warned me about being scammed by scrupulous apartment owners! I told her I'll take that risk, and that we should just meet in Kharkov. After that call she was not reachable anymore by phone/viber/WhatsApp and ignored all my emails. Needless to say we never met!
It's amazing how the scam tactics have changed now, but beware, these 2 girls (if they even are women!) are definitely only here to scam the next guy falling for their charm and empty promises!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.