New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Another smart a.s!

Author: Kemal  (---.adsl.ttnet.net.tr)
Date:   12-29-04 05:01

Here is the mail i got today from a sweet scammer

> Hello
> Excuse, that I address to you with such request, but I now have nobody to address how all mine native and close, have left from city for village to distant relatives for New Year's holidays. I had a small misfortune.
> If you can, support me today or tomorrow.
> I on work will have a salary on January, 15-20 and I to you ????? a duty.
> Forgive for such request, but I have remained for holidays one and I have nobody to address.
> Natali

her address is n_kg@mail.ru

watch out guys

Reply To This Message

Re: Another smart a.s!

Author: Kemal  (---.adsl.ttnet.net.tr)
Date:   12-29-04 05:02

By the way her ID is 23721

Reply To This Message

Re: Another smart a.s!

Author: Kimberly  (---.insight.res.rr.com)
Date:   08-18-05 14:39

Kemal,

I'm so sorry to hear that you and many others like you have had people to try and take advantage of you. Please know, this also happens to women as well. I received an email from a young lady. She told me that she liked my picture and thought I was pretty. And then came the sob story. It makes it hard to trust anyone.

Please remember that there are some people here who are members of this site for the "right" reason. And just like life, we have to filter through the bad as well as the good. Of course it doesn't hurt any less when you devote time to getting to know someone, with high hopes, to have them do a complete turn around on you and then ask for money or whatever. If you give up all together, you may miss out on someone very special.

Kim

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.