New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Girlfriend was promoted at work. Should I send a gift?

Author: robert118  ()
Date:   01-09-18 02:02

My girlfriend is a very determined person. When she wants something, she really works hard for it to the point of exhausting herself just to achieve this goal. It’s a very admirable character trait that she has. Her efforts have finally resulted in something positive. She was promoted to a higher position and I’m really proud for her achievement. I’m really happy that she’s advancing in her career, something that she has been looking forward to for quite some time now.

I plan on doing something as a reward for her success, even just a little something to make her feel how proud I am of her. Nothing’s wrong with that, right? It’s okay to give her something, right? Some friends tell me that a simple message would be enough but I was really thinking of sending something.

A friend of mine is going to her hometown for a romance tour. Should I send a gift that he can carry to deliver? I already asked him about it and he said he would be happy to do me a favor. The promotion’s a really big deal for her so it would make a difference if I give her a gift or not. I need help. Also, I don’t know what I want to give her.

What’s the best gift to give to someone who just got promoted? I need something that my friend can bring on a plane, something that can be placed in a bag. Any suggestions on good gift ideas? She’s really a simple girl. Something office-related would be preferable.

Reply To This Message

Re: Girlfriend was promoted at work. Should I send a gift?

Author:   ()
Date:   01-12-18 20:25

I'm single beautiful young girl (22y.o.). I'm a real person. If you want to talk to me, be polite, treat me as a person. You can open this site http://www.privategalleries.tk , register and find my photos (private also). My nickname is BeautyLyuba13426

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.