New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Gf lives with roommates. Privacy issues?

Author: Oliver  ()
Date:   01-22-18 01:48

I’m kind of bothered with my current situation, you guys. A few months ago, I met my girlfriend through a romance tour. After my trip, me and my girl kept in touch and eventually, we got into a relationship. Now, the thing that’s been bothering me is the fact that she lives in a apartment which is shared with her and her friends.
Being in a long distance relationship, I get that communication is important but how can I talk to her privately if her roommates are constantly in the picture? I’m getting to the point of getting annoyed but I don’t really know how to bring this up with my girlfriend. She might not like the fact that I have a problem with her friends always being there when we talk.
I just really want to get this off my chest and find a way to deal with this in a good way. Has anyone tried this before cause I really need some advice on how I can handle this situation. Help me out here, fellas. I just want to talk to my girlfriend privately because there are alot of things I can’t say in front of her roommates! Any suggestions and comments would do! Please!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.