New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Just a random thought

Author: shenta1968  ()
Date:   01-29-18 10:31

One rainy evening, I was on our balcony pondering about things. Then a random thought came by. What if I get married?...

That thought came as a flash in my mind. I was hit by the fact that I’ve been single for 5 years already... yes, just like other men, I need that special someone whom I can be with for the rest of my life. I want to be in a relationship where love is evident and happiness can be seen in our eyes.

This thought led to the question: Where to find a single woman to date for marriage? So I decided to surf the internet. While I was busy searching for sources, online dating came out. But knowing the negative sides of online dating, I decided not to delve into those. Then a certain website came out again.

The website features matchmaking much more than online dating. The site consists of services which advocate in helping single men find true love like a singles tour or romance tour. They also have thousands of foreign women listed. These women are so gorgeous. I continued by browsing through their profiles.

This site left me with the thinking if I should use it or not. I wonder what opportunities would it give me if I join the flock of men enjoying its service. What do you think guys? Is it worth trying? What kind of services should I keep an eye on for its legitimacy?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.