New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What kind of clothes to pack for the Philippines?

Author: walter  ()
Date:   02-01-18 04:18

I just signed up for a romance singles tour that will be held in Davao this upcoming march. I know what you guys might be thinking, and no, I’m not in this to get laid. I think it would save me a ton of money by joining cause it already includes airfare, a group tour, and accommodations. Rather than just paying for all these myself, I would still have to make my own itinerary and stuff which can be bothersome for me.
I’ve always wanted to visit the Philippines cause I hear they have awesome beaches. But I’ve also heard of their climate weather and a lot of low pressure areas which might affect my time under the sun. I don’t think it should bother me that much but for those who have been to the Phils, do you guys think I should bring some raincoats or anything?
Most foreigners that go over there just usually wear flip flops and tops but I just wanna make sure I’m ready for whatever comes. Also, I have absolutely no idea what to expect in a romance tour so should I also bring some formal attire as well? Need some help on this guys. Much appreciated.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.