New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What is it like to join a dating site?

Author:   ()
Date:   02-01-18 10:19

My friend, Joel, is happily married to a Filipina. He met her while participating a Singles Tour in Philippines held by A Foreign Affair. For 6 months, I saw nothing on my friend’s face but happiness. He’s always proud of her whenever we meet. I guess I’ll give AFA a shot!

So, I opened the website. I browsed and browsed. I viewed some of the profiles. I read the women’s profiles. I scanned some of their pictures. I looked eagerly and the service is a little interesting. Now, which of these women should I choose? A lot of choices are given here: Asian, European, Latinas, Russians.

I might try to get involved with the women of the Philippines also. I want to experience what my friend is experiencing now. Should I really delve into AFA’s service? What is it like to join such site? I need your advice before I do so. I don’t want scammers if you know what I mean. Thanks, Y'all!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.