New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 How to surprise my foreign girlfriend?

Author: begaythew  ()
Date:   02-09-18 11:04

I am a man of word. If I have plans for someone, I’ll really do it. And I want to make it perfect. I want the receiver to be happy and be satisfied. This is the same thing I’ll definitely do to my girlfriend.

My girlfriend doesn’t know I’ll be visiting her next month. She is Gwendolyn and she is from the Philippines. It was AFA who made a way to cross our paths. Gwendolyn joined the singles tour AFA held in Cebu, which I participated. It was a night to remember. I was stunned by her presence. She is such a beautiful woman. The way she talked resembled an ideal woman to date and to marry.

Now, I’m here to ask what could be the best gift to give her? Will it surprise her? My presence would be enough (just kidding) but I still want to surprise her with something elegant and worth it.

Can you suggest some ideas? What’s the best thing a woman from the Philippines should and like to receive? Please leave your comments below.

Reply To This Message

Re: How to surprise my foreign girlfriend?

Author: Gary Griffin  ()
Date:   02-15-18 19:48

Loving and being loved back is the purest thing one can feel in a lifetime, but a little help from relationships and intimacy coach will give you the motivation to get back in the game. Take a look at this site you may find interesting which is relevant to your topic, https://amafeed.com/ There are also channels about Love & Dating, professionals providing useful tips/advice etcbegaythew wrote:

> I am a man of word. If I have plans for someone, I’ll really do
> it. And I want to make it perfect. I want the receiver to be
> happy and be satisfied. This is the same thing I’ll definitely
> do to my girlfriend.
>
> My girlfriend doesn’t know I’ll be visiting her next month. She
> is Gwendolyn and she is from the Philippines. It was AFA who
> made a way to cross our paths. Gwendolyn joined the singles
> tour AFA held in Cebu, which I participated. It was a night to
> remember. I was stunned by her presence. She is such a
> beautiful woman. The way she talked resembled an ideal woman to
> date and to marry.
>
> Now, I’m here to ask what could be the best gift to give her?
> Will it surprise her? My presence would be enough (just
> kidding) but I still want to surprise her with something
> elegant and worth it.
>
> Can you suggest some ideas? What’s the best thing a woman from
> the Philippines should and like to receive? Please leave your
> comments below.
>
>

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.