New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 No replies for non-Russian women??

Author: Erica  (---.dyn.sprint-hsd.net)
Date:   01-12-05 09:48

I don't understand why men don't respond back on this website? I think I am as every bit as interesting as a Russian woman...

Reply To This Message

Re: No replies for non-Russian women??

Author: Olga  (---.165.44.126.IN-ADDR.modem.ru)
Date:   01-13-05 15:03

You are interesting, but men are a bit busy looking for the Russian scammers

Reply To This Message

Author: Marcus  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   01-13-05 15:23

Olga, now that is funny. But it's the other way around. It is the women who are looking for the men. No person man or woman wants to be scammed. Losing $50 or $100 on a girl is never the issue. I have spent a lot more than that on a single date in the USA. But to be tricked out of my money for even a dime...now I have become a fool. Yeah, if I spot a scammer, man or woman you can be damn sure I'm gonna do what I can to remove him or her. Now there are a lot of good women out there and I have always said that. For all of us that is very fortunate thing...sadly we pay attention to all the ones that are bad so we may never be fooled by them again.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   01-13-05 20:47

Erica, I think this site collected men who`re looking to the East. These men are tired of too much American feminization, the country where the truth is a woman`s truth. Tell me, guys, if I am wrong.

Good point, Olga ;)

Reply To This Message

Author: jackpinejames  (---.fdl.wi.charter.com)
Date:   01-14-05 03:58

I agree with Tann. The main reason that I am seeking a woman from the east is exactly that. The traditional family that made our countries great is being tossed away for individual goals. The relationships that used to mean everything to my parents and grandparents are no longer the life goal of woman in Canada or the USA.
Observe the media in these countries and you would think everyone here is a gay athiest who values material wealth as the ultimate acheivement, over a strong family that attends church on sunday. Now that tradition is consistently scorned.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-15-05 17:42

I sigh thinking of the changes to women and men of this country. Too much TV,too much X-box. Not enough family values and recreative outings together. Unless you call MacDonalds an outing. I know a couple of women from Ukraine that are here in the US now. I hate the thought that they are becoming materially obsessed,or are changing their attitudes into those of Americans. In the land of plenty,there is plenty to take for granted. I think it is a fairy tale that women are so much different in the east. What is different however,is the culture and traditions which are still practiced. One thing I have noticed about eastern women is that they are more sociable then American women. Friends and family drop in all the time,and many have social agendas. I have met so many American women who say they do not like other women. Kind of puts a damper on mom`s old quilting bee sessions with all her friends. Of course this makes sense in a small country like Ukraine which has 46 million people. There is less privacy. Not like the northern plains states. Hi Erica!! I am not a American woman basher. There are still pockets of old world heritage right here in the good old US of A. Louisiana strikes me as one. The Carolinas too. These states are totally dissimiliar to any state west of the Mississippi. And people still follow old traditions. I have been enjoying the postings here,and hope to see many more!! Take care everybody!

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-16-05 07:37

Dear Tann,
Your comments are always right on the mark, but I think if you scratch any woman you'll find a feminist underneath. It's just that the USA women have had the chance to get the upper hand. The trend will spread I think.

In choosing a career, a woman often overlooks her family, even delaying the birth of children until a more advanced age.

In some way I think Russia is already experiencing a display of feminism. Look at the plunging birthrate, and the willingness of Russian women to leave their homeland.

Women are women, and not to be scorned anywhere, but do they have to be the black widow spiders some of us have come up against?

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   01-16-05 15:05

Olga, thank you , your reply is very witty and I was smiling when had read one. I am reading this forum like detective novels.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.77.quantum.ru)
Date:   01-19-05 23:11

to John: You KNOW what I am talking about. It doesn't deal with career or something like that. The idea of feminism, equal rights was good at the beginning. It's written in the Constitution, The Bill of Rights isn't it? "All persons are equal before the law and are equally entitled to its protection." What is in practice? Did anyone care what was the story behind when that man drove his bus to the White House? How many of such hopeless? I read about the number of 2000 men who annualy kill their "ex-" in the US. What about odd cases and adequacy of panishment for sexual harassement for example? Trembling now? How do you like the story http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/Humanist/v11/0593.html I am sure you've heard more wonderful stories. The problem is that a cask of feminism didn't stop but continues to roll on the ground.

to Blain: That's true. I've heard lots of stories when former USSA women (in most cases were Ukrainians - sorry, don't want to offend anyone on this site, just constatation) get to America and some time later realise that they can get more. From the other hand there are plenty of women who really found their happiness. Don't worry, not everything is so pessimistic :)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   01-20-05 07:20

Way to go Tann. It really doesn't matter where you are from. It probably only takes 3 or 4 years to get adjusted to a different culture should a girl
choose to marry someone in a different country. I would only assess that if you don't have something special in your relationship with your lady , that it would probably have the same problems as an American lady at some point . And you would just have to deal with it at that point.
I think that American ladies can be just as nice as any from any other country. Actually all Americans came from some other place since we are only a couple centuries old as a country.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-20-05 20:31

Glad we can share some understandings the same,Tann. I think much of the problem with both of our cultures are stereotypes and misunderstandings of each other. Of course women have changed in America. There are yet a few who resemble my mother,a woman of the 1960s. Men have also changed,and how they choose to recreate and be active has changed,or become "not at all'. Russia is also not the only place which has high alcoholism,although she has the most vodka consumption. It is interesting your statistic of matricide. Men harbor stress,and fewer have outlets for their aggression. Again,I believe this to be societal change in men. For example,my home-western Montana-is a place with much natural beauty. But the economy and wage base for most people is very poor. Men should be out fishing,or playing football with their kids. Montana is a playground of outdoor activitiy.Instead,they live each day the same--eat,work,come home,shower,sleep-beat the kids. And at home they watch TV or play videos--and we probably all know people addicted to the internet. And they fall into a repetitive rut. As a result,whole families also seem to be lethargic homebodies. Our roles as men has changed to match the hours we have to work to pay for this expensive life. I think that the Women`s Rights issues are an easy excuse for men to hide behind. This was certainly a much larger issue in the 60`s. Real men do not have to hide behind excuses. Men need to find themselves,and with some intelligence,wit,and positive attitude,women will attract to them no matter where they are. I date women regularly,but the reason I put so much stock in an eastern woman is because I want my family to have different perspectives, values,culture,and traditions. Most Americans lack this ( or at least I do-except for the values ;0)) )

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.