New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My friends told me I'm way too good for her

Author: realfriend28  ()
Date:   04-17-18 14:39

It’s already been a month since she broke up with me. My world was torn apart; it seems like a big part of me was shattered. I love her so much but she left me without knowing the reason. She left me hanging. I felt like a feather going to and fro, floating in mid-air. But with all the pain I’m feeling and the questions in my head, I decided to start moving on.

My friends were there when I was in total pain, even comforting and consoling me. They said I’m way too good for her. That she doesn’t deserve the love I can give. One of my friends told me to get myself involved with things that will help me forget about her. He suggested on delving with foreign dating tours. He said it’s legit, that he’s a living testimony of it. He’s currently in a relationship with his foreign girlfriend he met in that dating tour. Should I follow this advice? Please tell me.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.