New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Long distance is rough. Should I keep fighting?

Author: Griffin  ()
Date:   04-20-18 03:55

First things first, long distance relationships SUCK. I’ve been together with my gf for a year before she moved away to another country forever. Apparently, she believes that she has a better future there than here. The thing is, our relationship hit rock bottom after she flew away. I’ve tried everything from facetiming her everyday, booking tickets and visiting her, and even sending her gifts for the past two years but we always end up fighting for a small reason.

I’ve even asked for advice from my friends who are also in an LDR and even my brother who met his gf through an international dating social event. Even if he and his gf are strangers when they met, they still have a stable and functioning relationship than mine. Is it just me? Or is this the sign I needed to let our relationship come to an end? Should I keep fighting for this?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.