New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What’s it like to be married to a foreigner

Author: eugene  ()
Date:   04-27-18 03:41

Is it better to marry someone from your own race or someone local in your community/country? I am fascinated by the idea of marrying someone who comes from a different country or race. But I’ve heard of some horror stories about men undergoing culture shock as they get to know their foreign brides better after getting married. Some found their partner’s cultural practices weird and some have had very unpleasant experiences with the foreign partner’s family. Anybody here wanna share some experience on this matter? Would love to hear from you guys.

Reply To This Message

Re: What’s it like to be married to a foreigner

Author:   ()
Date:   11-01-19 10:36

It depends on someone and I believe before marrying off each other completely you need to first understand either parties norms and cultural behavior. To me, there is no barrier to someone meant to be yours

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-15-19 11:52

I have been married to a lady from asia.
I know there are good once there but i got the bad luck of getting some girl who only try to get out of the country.

But to achieve that she must be married to a guy in an other country.
We got in contact in 2011 in internet on a website called Tagged.
In september 2012 we decided to get married.

That was the biggest mistake of my life.
She was not working because we tried to get a visa for her to come to me in back than The Netherlands.
So I supported her and her daughter( who was not mine ).
We where married for 4 years BUT we saw one and other in those 4 years only a few times when i had holyday or i got visa for her.

in 2016 i decided to go for divorce I spended in those 4 years about 40.000 Euro's to her.

So my experience with marriage to a lady from a totally different country is not good.
But I do realize there are a lot of good lady's

Yours Wilco

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-16-19 13:27

it's ok but it depends on

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.