New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Looking for Russian visa information ?

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   04-06-07 07:35

It looks like I am for the first time possible going to Russia to meet someone ????
I am interested in hearing from men who have traveled to Russia and gone through the Russian visa process and could tell me what I am looking at in the way of invitation that is needed from a Russian national to be sent with the visa applacation , and what is a exit visa ?
I have seen some information that the most problems can come when leaving Russia if there is some problem with something called a exit visa is incorrect ?

As I have been reading on United States government web sites about traveling to Russia and about visa required information on visa requierments ,Russian visa problems are a hair raising issue when things go wrong in Russia over visa problems .

Also anyone can tell me about the city Volgograd ?
Possible hotels if I need a hotel and any hotels that give letters of invataion for travelers ?
What is the city like ?

I am thinking now I must be a little crazy traveling to Russia after reading all the information for American's traveling to Russia when it is so easy to enter Ukraine and Moldova my favorite countrys of travel because it is so simple to enter these two countrys for American's but I am man with adventure in my blood !! Oh and it also help to be interested in a beautiful Russian women to !.

Reply To This Message

Re: Looking for Russian visa information ?

Author: Kyle  (---.dsl.okcyok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-06-07 12:28

Hi, can't be much help, I was in Russia 2 years ago, and it is a headache about the visa, you can get the invitation letter from the Hotel...exit visa, you will need to be out of there by that time! So it is nice to be able to show that you have hotel reservations for the length of time. I used an agency to help with the paper work, yeah it cost me some money, but the hassle of trying to all that for myself would cost me more in stress. If no one else gives you any info. I might be able to find the URL of the places I used to travel there...I went to Moscow..sorry know nothing of Volgograd

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   04-06-07 17:39

Thank you Kyle for the little help .
I'm still not sure about going yet because the women I have writing to lately has droped off the raidar for some strange unknown reason and this is kind of normal of these dating sites .
I have been very comfortable in the last years going to Ukraine and Moldova because it is so simple to travel to these two countrys and the people are very good and polite to American's.
But I have always wanted to see places in Russia ,so I am thinking about giving it a try this summer .

Thanks anyway ! Kyle wrote:

> Hi, can't be much help, I was in Russia 2 years ago, and it is
> a headache about the visa, you can get the invitation letter
> from the Hotel...exit visa, you will need to be out of there by
> that time! So it is nice to be able to show that you have hotel
> reservations for the length of time. I used an agency to help
> with the paper work, yeah it cost me some money, but the hassle
> of trying to all that for myself would cost me more in stress.
> If no one else gives you any info. I might be able to find the
> URL of the places I used to travel there...I went to
> Moscow..sorry know nothing of Volgograd

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-06-07 22:07

Your Welcome,
Sorry couldn't be more helpful, The exit visa would be attached to your passport by the Russian Consulant. Moscow was very interesting, and the center of the city was the cleanest city I have ever seen, but it was more expensive than Paris, and the taxi rides were very expensive. But just seeing Red Square was worth a trip. And people weren't as friendly as in the Ukraine. But, neither were the people in New York.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   04-07-07 18:24

Regarding your trip, Dale, Volgograd is an ordinary middle size russian town, nothing special exept Memorial to soldiers who died in WW2.
As for Moscow... You will be amaized! Kyle is right saying"'But just seeing Red Square was worth a trip". Just be prepared to the prices. According to... (Sorry, I forgot) Moscow is the MOST expensive city in the WORLD!

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   04-07-07 18:39

I remember, just to get the center from airport cost me around $100 by taxi. You can use public transportation (vans), but if you have luggage and you don't speak Russian (do you?) and you don't know exactly where to go, taxi is the only way to use. Hotels are very expensive as well, in the center in particular.
Don't be surprised if you don't see happy faces on the streets, people are not that much friendly and helpful unless they want to use you as an American. Be careful and watch your wallet.
But once again in spite of everything you'll have fun because Moscow is beautiful, everyone has to see it.
If you have questions i'll be happy to help you, I've been there last year.
Have a nice trip.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date:   04-08-07 12:58

You guys have mentioned some interesting information, especially you Dale, it is very interesting of how a person has an easier time going to other countries instead of Russia.
I would like to go to Russia myself soon, but I seem to get bogged down with the complications of the trip.
Let us know how you plan things Dale.
Also, does anybody know if its just as difficult for a Canadian to go in and out of Russia compared to the surrounding countries?

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-08-07 18:00

The visa application is the touchest part. And of course getting the timing right. Got to have letter of invitation(got mine from the hotel) then get your visa for those dates, and of course you got to be able to get air flight tickets so you can get into Russia on the dates you specified for Visa, That is the headache. If you don't speak Russian, you should try to get an interperter, it is not like western europe where quite a few people know English, Russia...very few speak English. I believe Russia requires Visa from all countries. Ukraine: I filled out the application at the Ukrainian airport...all I needed to do was fill in the address of the hotel. Quite simple for Visa to Ukraine, sorry can't help you with other FSC.

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   01-12-19 15:42

I am the real Dale Benson !
I didn't write any of this !
Someone at New Date is using my photo's and other information to falsely write this BS crap.
Never in my life would I go to Russia being an American, further I live at times in Moldova, I have Russian friends that strongly advise me never go to Russia because I am American.
I see allot of other just plain crap in this forum to believe this is a dishonest site as I have found with African scammers and Russian scam marriage agency's and translations services that is all on New Date.
I sometimes check into this site due to a women that might look interesting to me, but so far all have been scams.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-12-19 15:45

Who ever used my photo and personal information to post this BS crap better stop using my photo and information.
I repeat ! never in my life would I ever travel to **** hole mafia criminal terrorist Russia then put my life at risk of being mugged, gang raped or killed .

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-15-19 14:48

I am Dale Benson, someone at new date is now using my photo and personal e mail and info for unauthorized BS !
Never in my life will I travel to crap hole criminal mafia run Russia, lately an American was used for political reasons arrested for fake spying to be used by Putin for allot of fake Russian propaganda, this could be any American so foolish to go to Russia.
I also live off and on in Moldova, everyone I know in Moldova who is Russian warns me do not go to Russian you will be mugged, killed or arrested on fake spying charges to be used for Russian propaganda .

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.