New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Nataliya = 257084

Author: Trey  ()
Date:   02-22-19 22:49

Yes she is a scammer, I have even reported her to this website but I guess they allow that behavior here(( she asked me for 300 USD To pay for an international passport and she has the money for the rest of her travel expenses and then she would visit me LOL I guess she at least has a creative mind!! I went along with it just at least to get a copy of her Ukraine passport and phone number to report it to this website and be able to provide all the proof they requested

Reply To This Message

Re: Nataliya = 257084

Author:   ()
Date:   02-25-19 11:27

I forgot to mention she also goes by the name OKSANA ID # 255252 from Stockholm, Sweden, but her passport shows she is from perevalsk Ukraine So everyone feel free to send her a Scammer email to both accounts to get her to remove her profiles since this site does NOTHING to prevent this type of behavior here and waste’s Everyone’s time!!!! And safety as next if this website allows this to continue, some unlucky guy will get invited there to get scammed even worse!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Ivan  ()
Date:   02-25-19 12:20

You are so right Trey! Thanks for confirming. This web site is full of creative scammers and they do nothing about it from the admin side. I suppose the are "in bed" with the scamming mafia too!
Like you, I won't be renewing my membership either :)
A few more scammer id's I have encountered recently: 252051, 254806, 257034, 2571508, 256522

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   03-11-19 19:04

Hello Trey, thank you for your report, information has been added to the Scamlist here, with photos and description:

https://www.new-dating.com/profile-black.php?id=1593

Profiles blocked and removed off the website.
I apologize for the delayed reaction to this post.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.