New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Another Scammer Nataliya id= 257084

Author: Ivan  ()
Date:   02-13-19 12:29

Be warned guys!
This one kept the letter writing over 12 letters before asking for money as follows (She works in a beauty salon she said):
" ... . It's just a pure luck for us to have that great expensive machine in our
salon, the only one in our city! .... I closed the door of the salon, and run away from her, I even couldn't imagine that I had forgotten to switch off the machine. It was working for all last night and this morning unless the director came to work today.. needles to say the machine was broken.. and it is my fault.. the repairing costs 380 usd.
... I don't have the money.. I tried to borrow from my relatives and friends, but succeeded to collect only 50 usd. The director is furious at me. She demands me to have paid the money by the beginning of next week. I feel so miserable.. I am in outer despair. I am the unhappiest girl in the world.. if you can help me somehow to pay I will be very grateful to you. Please, help me soon."

I told her I never send money to strangers I have never met at least once in real life. Her reply to that was...
"I don't want to waste my time for a greedy man. Bye!"

I was certainly expecting something like this to happen. The previous letters were too good to be true. But this is definitely a new scammer excuse for me.
So be aware, Nataliya from Perevalsk with id 257084 is definitely a through bred scammer! :))

Reply To This Message

Re: Another Scammer Nataliya id= 257084

Author:   ()
Date:   02-25-19 11:20

Yes Nataliya is a Proffesional scammer as she tried the same with me from two different accounts if you look under her other profile OKSANA = ID 255253 under this profile she is from Stockholm, Sweden LOL but the copy of her Ukrainian passport shows she is from Perevalsk Ukraine. I have reported this to the agency yet they still haven’t replied to me or removed either profile, so I guess you can say this website is a scam claiming to do all they can to prevent this type of activity HAHAHA GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE I am not going to renew my membership if this is what they continue to allow here!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-19 20:38

Unfortunately, online scams attack every dating website, this problem is huge an rather old. The best way to avoid being scammed is to keep in mind the idea of not sending money under any reason especialy to someone you've never met in person.

It's really important to keep sober mind while communicating with new people online. The potential scammer wants to move to personal email quickly and communicate personally, off the website. The scammer falls in love too fast as well. Their photos are mostly professionally made, no casual pictures. They need money for a small or big reason and start asking for help sooner or later.

We ask our users to report any confirmed fake identities, attach photos and copied correspondence as a proof of scam intentions. This info we add to the Stop-scammers list to to protect other people from being used as well. We are against dishonest people who do their dirty business using internet and dating services like ours.

We are gratedul for those who share experience and helps blocking off scammers.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-07-19 17:58

Anastasia (id=261983)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.