New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Be carful of Girls who use thier beauty to get money

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.onspeed.com)
Date:   02-16-05 16:10

Unfurtuntly i have met in the net some girls who use thier beauty and charming pictures to make men submissive.They ask you money after 2 or even from the first email.Actually this happend to me when i trusted a girl then she asked some money .After i transfered the money she disappeared.

Reply To This Message

Re: Be carful of Girls who use thier beauty to get money

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   02-17-05 09:41

I can certainly understand women who make their living seducing men for money. These are poor countries by American standards,and just to send 10 dollars would make their lives better. On one hand there is a charitable,humanitarian effort by a man who really would blow 50 dollars on something stupid. On the other hand,there is the woman who has 10 different men who send 10 dollars each month. This is a good living for somebody in Kyrgyzstan. I wonder if any of the ladies who read this forum actually know women who prosper in this kind of "business". and does anybody know the mindset of these women? Are they cold and calculating,and disregardful of the feelings of a stranger they lead on? Or is it simply business? I think this is a good thread of discussion,and I hope that somebody will elaborate on it!

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   02-20-05 07:58

I don't know personally girls who work on getting money from men on dating sites. I know some Americans who already sent to girls sums around 1500. As you see it's quite far from $10 charity.
From the other hand I know many girls who would use these money for a trip to a man.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   02-20-05 22:46

It makes me a little sad because I know there are sincere women who would not deceive a man. Maybe somebody knows a person who successfully brought a woman to America by sending money. I have not heard this,but of course failure and disappointment stories are probably the only ones I have heard,read, and experienced You are dead-on correct about the amount of money,Tan. It seems to be about 1500 dollars. It sure is quiet in this forum lately. Did everybody bug-out ??

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-05 01:29

Certainly , there are very sincere women who are away from deceiving men but not all.
It very natural that not all women are good and not all women bad.
I here mean of course the bad ones.
Ladies and gentelmen this is natural to find good and bad in all aspects of life.
Am i right?

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.77.quantum.ru)
Date:   02-21-05 07:00

If a girl applies for a guest visa and haven't met this man in reality, she has NO chance to get American (Canadian, UK) visa. Please remember about this. They can even ask for evidences in the American consulate - photos where you are together or something what can proof your words.
My friend travelled to Canada, she said they met in Germany, that was not actually the truth but it worked anyway. When she got there, they married :)
If she applies for a fiancee visa, I think it can work. But would advice to check stories in the Internet before.
She can travel as a tourist with a travel agency support but it costs more and there is no guarantee that she gets American visa as well.
Conclusion: meet a girl before her trip to you.
Think: if she come to you and you don't like each other - will you invite other girls? Maybe it's better to travel here and make appointments with some of them?

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   02-21-05 14:36

Tanya, I don't know how it is difficult to get American or Canadian visas, but to get British visa it is no problem if you have invitation from the British.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-22-05 10:17

Hello sweet ladies and gentelmen
I feel sorry for posting this topic because i noticed many ladies didnt like this topic.I didnt mean to offend any body .
Can you please excuse me for posting this topic?
I promise to post a good topic that all ladies will like.

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   02-22-05 12:31

Don't sorry. You talked nothing bad. And I think you affended nobobody. Everybody can talk about all on this forum - it is on the one hand, but on the other hand - not all topiks are interesting for chat.

Reply To This Message

Author: Mike  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-19-05 04:41

There is a saying.. "A fool and his money are soon parted."
People are the same all over the world. Some are good... Some are bad.. Some use their beauty to grab your pocketbook and some don't care if you have a penny to your name... My point is BE SMART!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dialup.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   03-28-05 07:11

If a girl asks for money in any email and you have never met her walk away, and even if you have met her, think very carefully before you give her money. Its a 50-50 chance that she will use it to meet you. Its your coin to toss, so think very carefully before you give money. I have known people that have given money to pay for flight and the girl used it to pay for flight, and others where the girl dissapeared. Also, before you give money check the girls name, address and email against the scam list. It could save you some money. Most of the girls i believe do want someone, but there are a few scammers out there, and its upto to avoid them, and to report them to the agencies website so you can prevent others being scammed. About Lugansk girls, there are some indian guys (about 20 i believe) in this town that use pictures of their girlfriends, girlfriends friends, models, and they use generic email language - SO PLEASE BEWARE OF THEM. I am sure there are plenty of real Lugansk girls that want marriage to western men, so its upto you to distinguish between the scammers and whose real. Best of luck to all you guys out there !!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-28-05 23:15

SOME (NOT ALL) TEACHINGS OF ISLAM
Good Muslim people think and behave like this.
All the below teachings come after:
(Believing ALLAH (GOD) is one and his last messenger is Muhammad { peace be upon him } and Christ Jesus { peace be upon him } is the son of Mary was no more then a messenger of Allah and His word , which He bestowed on Mary and a spirit proceeding from Him )

1- For good Muslim man life is not more important then the after life.
2- The most important thing is to do what pleases ALLAH (GOD).
3- ALLAH orders us to do all that is good for our selves and also for other people.
4- Good Muslim man should not violate the teachings of Islam.
5- Teachings of Islam tell us to be good with ALLAH and good with our selves and good with all people.
6- Teachings of Islam tell us to be honest with ALLAH and honest with our selves and honest with all people.
7- Teachings of Islam tell us to be generous with people.
8- Teachings of Islam tell us to be kind and polite and generous with our wives.
9- Teachings of Islam tell us to take good care about our wives and deal with them as if they are soft beautiful flowers.
10-Teachings of Islam tell us to take good care about our parents and our children.
11-Teachings of Islam tell us to take full responsibility about our wives and our children.
12-Teachings of Islam tell us to protect our wives from any thing not good in life.
13- Teachings of Islam tell us not to sleep with a girl if she is not a wife.
14- Teachings of Islam extremely forbid and prohibit adultery.
15- Teachings of Islam tell us to help poor people and give them all their needs.
16- Teachings of Islam tell us to perform 5 times prayers in a day.
17- (In general) Teachings of Islam direct and lead us to be very happy in this life and very happy in the after life.
18- Teachings of Islam protect us from even our selves and from any thing bad.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.