New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Woman , Sea , and Sex. What is the common factor.

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.jed.isu.net.sa)
Date:   02-19-05 13:35

It is said , the more she loves the sea the more she loves sex.
Ladies and gentelmen what do you think is this true?
Why and where is the common factor ?

Reply To This Message

Re: Woman , Sea , and Sex. What is the common factor.

Author: Aida25  (---.dai.kalnieciai.lt)
Date:   02-24-05 07:44

Well, I do not really like the Sea, but I can't say so about sex. So I'm the exception, I guess:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Mike  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   02-26-05 08:00

Being in the Navy, (i.e. from the sea) I have found that many women are much more willing to date a man that comes from my background. World travelled, adventursome, passionate about my job and knowledgeable about life.
About the sex part of your question... I dont think you can generalize women that love the sea are more willing to drop their skirts.. I think it is a combonation of the man and the woman and how well they click. So if you are a "pud" and meet someone that lives on a boat, it still doesn't mean you are going to get any.
By the way nice outfit... are you wearing makeup?

Reply To This Message

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.onspeed.com)
Date:   02-28-05 14:04

It is only a saying and i am not supporting it or rejecting it.i am just putting this to discuss if it is true or no.
what make up i think this only for ladsies .
woooow make up , I put make up !!!!!, why .

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-06-05 05:10

It looks like you wear womens make-up... That picture you have is not the most flattering.. not saying that I am the poster child for Vogue or Calvin Klien but you might want to change it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-06-05 21:01

thanks for your activating my topic.In Saudi Arabia men do not put make up .We consider this act is defect and blemish.We have some very few men put make up and those men are extreemly rejected by socity.
My picture is normal but maybe the light in the room is exessive so it looks like that.
Why you think i put make up ? I do not accept this , I am Man and good man.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-05 23:41

CT...
You might get more attention with a better picture. maybe a "action" shot or some thing with a smile. The white outfit just makes your head look like it's too big for your body. Just a suggestion.
Anyone out there that thinks the same way???

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   03-12-05 10:22

Mike, I think every human being deserves to live there life in dignity, no matter how poor or rich you are and of course no matter from what part of the world you live in. I think it was a little unfair the way you criticized him with the woman's make-up suggestion. It appears to me that CT dress's according to his religion and to the country he lives in.

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   03-13-05 17:58

Boys, boys, this is getting to be a tempest in a teapot.
I grew up with Arab kids in NYC, and they're my friends. I want to be a friend of the Muslim world, but I do think the Tiger could have used better sense than to appear in this forum in dress that can be taken as extremely nationalist, and using a silly nickname.
Where did he leave the camel?
We're talking here like women are some sort of staple that can be stocked for use.
I know the US Navy has always been known for its respect for women, and in the old tale the lady wound up being eaten by the beautiful tiger.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-19-05 10:41

The pot can't call the kettle black is another saying that comes to my mind.
We've definitly strayed from CT's original question haven't we. I don't think there is any relationship between the sea and sex, they are both good though. This idea doesn't seem to be attracting to many comments.
John, I don't know if you've realized it yet but this is an international forum, there is no dress code.
Actually, I rather enjoy seeing how people from different countries dress, its good everybody doesn't dress according to any one standard.
If you had a cowboy hat on I'd be wondering where you parked your horse.
I didn't realize the US Navy had any respect for women.
I think we need people from around the world who have different idea's and thoughts just so we have a little variety in this lifetime we live in.
Nobody should think that they hold the high moral ground, its a dangerous place.

Reply To This Message

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.jed.isu.net.sa)
Date:   03-20-05 01:49

GREETINGS

It is for your real good to read this.
Stop this inattention status.
{{{WAKE UP}}}TIME IS PASSING VERY QUICK AND THE END WILL COME NOW OR LATER .THE MORE WE LIVE THE MORE WE APPROCH FINAL STAGE OF LIFE.
Yes, for sure life is too short and at last you will die in near or far future and even if it is far it is still short, but there is eternal life after this life. This is 100 % true. but this eternal life has different nature then this nature. Choose eternal happiness or eternal torture and sadness it is your choice please rescue your self before REGRET WILL NOT HELP .Lets worship the CREATOR and not the creation.
Please think of this DEEPLY AND LOGICALLY, I REPEAT DEEPLY PLEASE.
It would be nice of you to visit this web. it is very important web in which you will get very valuable information . http://islamtomorrow.com/bible/

www.IslamAlways.com or http://www.islam-guide.com/ or http://www.55a.net/eng/index.htm or http://www.al-nasir.com/DivineIslam/

All I want from this is the ALWAYS GOOD for you.
I am not advertising or getting any benefit I just do this for the good of people and to be awarded from the CREATOR.

If you really fear GOD then worship THAT WHO HAS ALL THE ABILITY TO DO ANY THING WITH OUT ANY LIMITATIONS.
GOD IS ONE AND HE IS THE CREATOR WHO CREATS EVERY THING .EVERY OTHER THING IS CREATION.
HE SENT MESSENGERS TO TELL PPL GOD IS ONE AND HE ONLY DESERVES TO BE WORSHIPED, JESUS (PEACE BE UPON HIM) WAS MESSENGER AND MUHAMMED (PEACE BE UPON HIM) IS HIS LAST MESSENGER. (((THIS IS THE TRUTH)))
Do not judge Islam from the behaviors of many Muslims.
Islam is innocent from the bad doing of any Muslim.
It is very unfair to judge Islam from the behaviors of so many bad Muslims.
You should know a fact that is , any Muslim commits a bad doing then he is violating teachings of Islam.
Teachings of Islam are agreeing and in harmony with the nature of all human beings.
What you see in all Islamic countries ,all kinds of corruptions , decomposition , domination violation of human rights , decay , rottenness , and degeneration are signs of violations of many Islamic teachings.
IF MUSLIMS COMPLY WITH ALL ISLAMIC TEACHIMGS 100% THEN THEY WILL DOMINATE ALL WORLDS NOT BECAUSE OF FORCE BUT BECAUSE OF BEING ON THE RIGHT WAY OF EVERY THING.
Many scientists declared that the holy book of QURAAN is the words of ALLAH.
There are many evidence proof HOLY QURAN IS THE CREATOR, S WORDS.
These evidences are obvious in linguistic miracle, demonstration miracle, scientific miracle, and numeral miracle. Those who know good Arabic and read QURAN with attendance and frequently know exactly what I am saying.

As a Muslim, it is my duty and privilege to present the truth and proof about Islam and what it represents. I would like to clear up misconceptions and misunderstandings about Islam to help others see the true message that came with all of the prophets from Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them all. The message they brought was one message; "Laa elaha illa lah" (Arabic: "None has the right to be worshipped except Almighty God)."
This message of worship to God, alone without any partners first appears in the ancient Hebrew language in the Torah (still found in the Old Testament), in Deuteronomy, chapter 5):
(Deuteronomy 5.1-21)
1God said to the people of Israel:
2I am the LORD your God, the one who brought you out of Egypt where you were slaves.
3Do not worship any god except me.
4Do not make idols that look like anything in the sky or on earth or in the ocean under the earth.
5Don't bow down and worship idols. I am the LORD your God, and I demand all your love. If you reject me, I will punish your families for three or four generations.
6But if you love me and obey my laws, I will be kind to your families for thousands of generations.
The same message is found in ancient manuscripts in Aramaic language of the Injil (Gospel) and translated to Koine Greek and then into English, in Mark, chapter 12:
The Most Important Commandment
(Matthew 22.34-40; Luke 10.25-28)
28One of the teachers of the Law of Moses came up while Jesus and the Sadducees were arguing. When he heard Jesus give a good answer, he asked him, "What is the most important commandment?"
29Jesus answered, "The most important one says: `People of Israel, you have only one God. 30You must love him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.' 31The second most important commandment says: `Love others as much as you love yourself.' No other commandment is more important than these."
32The man replied, "Teacher, you are certainly right to say there is only one God. 33It is also true that we must love God with all our heart, mind, and strength, and that we must love others as much as we love ourselves. These commandments are more important than all the sacrifices and offerings that we could possibly make."
34When Jesus saw that the man had given a sensible answer, he told him, "You are not far from God's kingdom." After this, no one dared ask Jesus any more questions.
The same message is found in Arabic in the Last Testament, the Quran, in chapter 112:
Chapter of Sincerity (112)
1. Say, "He is Allah, the Unique,
2. Allah, The Eternally sought after by all creation, while not in need of anything,
3. He does not have children, nor is He born, and there is nothing like unto Him, The Unique.
I would like to open a discussion with you on some interesting points about the common beliefs we both share, if you don't mind.
Also, English is not my main language, so I hope you will be patient with me and help me to learn. It would be very nice for you to visit this site in which you will find very valuable information. http://islamtomorrow.com/bible/
At last the choice is yours,, the rational and wise is the opponent of him / her self.

Reply To This Message

Author: Timothy  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   03-21-05 10:41

wowzers!

I hope that's not your introduction letter!

LOL ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-21-05 12:05

I agree with Tim.

CT, can you slow down a little. :-)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date:   03-26-05 09:47

I saw no makeup. The neo-cons, Bush, and their trans-national corporation (TNC) employers want to flatten the world into a boring mono-culture of Western consumers and third-world sweat-shop workers. Imperialism, materialism, militarism all run rampant. The fact that everyone in the US navy dresses the same and is American is no reason to critisize the Arab gentleman for being different. Long live the diverse, naturally developed, millenia old, rich and vibrant world cultures!
The navy man behaved as a racist. It was completely uncalled for and juvenile. Further comments of this sort should be disregarded. Let the admiral start his own topic on fashion and photography... this topic is the sea and sex.
The topic of the sea and sex is facinating and should not be digressed into a mud wrestling match of ad-hominum (personal) attack against the Arab gentleman.
SEA & SEX ---- The sea is wild, untamed, it takes courage to fare upon it or live by it. It is a passionate, living entity, timeless and necessary for life on this planet. Surely we see the parallels to sex. Why do women always talk about taking a walk hand in hand with their lover along the seashore? Why was Aphrodite, the goddess of Love, born from sea foam and risen in a giant shell (nude)? Why was that long-running high-rating show the Love Boat (and not the love train or love bus)?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-26-05 15:31

Knock it off, men! There are nice women present, if they haven't all left. One of my favorite quotations is from a Swede:

For all that has been-Thanks!
To all that shall be-Yes!

And why the innuendos against the US Navy? A generation ago they helped save the world from tyranny, and they're still doing it today. To say nothing of the help they give to foreign economies when on leave.

The Tiger is burning bright. Long live all the good Muslims!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.71.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   03-28-05 12:40

Dear Men, hot discussion...I believe that everywhere exist good and bad people. Everyone follows his own beliefs and views, it's his choice and we need respect this if it's accoriding common humane values - kindness, love, rerspect to others and here we need to treat other peoples and countries as they should be.
James, I agree, sea has some charming magic influence on people...and arouses special romantic mood.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-28-05 23:13

SOME (NOT ALL) TEACHINGS OF ISLAM
Good Muslim people think and behave like this.
All the below teachings come after:
(Believing ALLAH (GOD) is one and his last messenger is Muhammad { peace be upon him } and Christ Jesus { peace be upon him } is the son of Mary was no more then a messenger of Allah and His word , which He bestowed on Mary and a spirit proceeding from Him )

1- For good Muslim man life is not more important then the after life.
2- The most important thing is to do what pleases ALLAH (GOD).
3- ALLAH orders us to do all that is good for our selves and also for other people.
4- Good Muslim man should not violate the teachings of Islam.
5- Teachings of Islam tell us to be good with ALLAH and good with our selves and good with all people.
6- Teachings of Islam tell us to be honest with ALLAH and honest with our selves and honest with all people.
7- Teachings of Islam tell us to be generous with people.
8- Teachings of Islam tell us to be kind and polite and generous with our wives.
9- Teachings of Islam tell us to take good care about our wives and deal with them as if they are soft beautiful flowers.
10-Teachings of Islam tell us to take good care about our parents and our children.
11-Teachings of Islam tell us to take full responsibility about our wives and our children.
12-Teachings of Islam tell us to protect our wives from any thing not good in life.
13- Teachings of Islam tell us not to sleep with a girl if she is not a wife.
14- Teachings of Islam extremely forbid and prohibit adultery.
15- Teachings of Islam tell us to help poor people and give them all their needs.
16- Teachings of Islam tell us to perform 5 times prayers in a day.
17- (In general) Teachings of Islam direct and lead us to be very happy in this life and very happy in the after life.
18- Teachings of Islam protect us from even our selves and from any thing bad.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   03-29-05 17:01

OK Tiger..
What happened to your other picture? I guess that you feel more comfortable in that outfit. I disagree with you on some critical issues, but it is religion and not too many people want to hear about that. But Jesus is more than a prophet. He is the Son of God and he is the only person that ever rose from his grave and lives forever. So if I had my choices, which we all do, then I would choose to follow the Son of God and who is living and not a guy that has been dead for several hundreds of years , but has a big following in the Muslim world. I do know that you have good values for living from your statements.
And you know that it seems to do no good to criticize the US Navy... which is very good and is one reason that our world is safer. Thanks Mike for service. You know that some countries don't consider that they are safer in the world because they don't care about anything but their little world. And President Bush has the toughest job in the world and he is doing very commendable. So some guys will always think that peace is easy because they havn't ever had to make sacrifices. There are many terrorist attitudes out there and they would be just as happy to blow half of the world away and some of you guys give them a free pass to do it !! and talk about how peace loving that you are. Peace is good , but you could tell the bad guys that too. please.

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders301  (---.albnxr4.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   03-29-05 23:47

What went wrong here!???

1) I dont think CT were attacking or protecting anybody or any belief - only explaining about his point of view.
2) I also think Bush is doing right (not all europeans think so - get real - different oppinions exist in Europe)
3) US Navy - Europe owes a lot to US and British troops and we still remember that! Brave men never die!
4) Regarding no. 3 - remember HC Andersen and the Emperors new clothes! Get real - nothing lasts forever.
5) I still think the comments regarding CT's outfit were - well - not nice, and should have been avoided. Maybe it were a desire from Mike to have the right suntan?

Now - please back to subject - or should we let it rest??

I live in a country were we always have close to the sea, and girls look - well nice! So, sea and - you know - gets in your mind. A few drinks or a bottle might cure that, but why bother?

Reply To This Message

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.ruh.isu.net.sa)
Date:   03-30-05 00:19

What if you Find a Watch in The Sand?

Suppose you found a watch in the middle of the desert. What would you conclude? Would you think someone had dropped the watch? Or would you suppose that the watch came by itself?
Of course, no sane person would say the watch just happened to emerge from the sand. All the intricate working parts could not simply develop from the metals that lay buried in the earth. The watch must have a manufacturer.
If a watch tells an accurate time, we expect the manufacturer must be intelligent. Blind chance cannot produce a working watch.
But what else tells accurate time? Consider the sunrise and the sunset. Their timings are so strictly regulated that scientists can publish in advance the sunrise and sunset times in your daily newspapers. But who regulated the timings of sunrise and sunset? If a watch cannot work without an intelligent maker, how can the sun appear to rise and set with such clockwork regularity? Could this occur by itself?
Consider also that we benefit from the sun only because it remains at a safe distance from the earth. A distance that averages 93 million miles. If it got much closer, the earth would burn up. And if it got too far away, the earth would turn into an icy planet making human life here impossible. Who decided in advance that this was the right distance? Could it just happen by chance?
Without the sun, plants would not grow. Then animals and humans would starve. Did the sun just decide to be there for us?
We need to experience sunrise. We need the sun’s energy and its light to see our way during the day. But we also need sunset. We need a break for the heat, we need the cool of the night and we need the lights to go out so we may sleep. Who regulated this process to provide what we need?
Moreover, if we had only the warmth of the sun and the protection of the atmosphere we would want something more beauty. Our clothes provide warmth and protection, yet we design them also to look beautiful. Knowing our need for beauty, the designer of the sunrise and the sunset also made the view of them to be simply breathtaking.
The Creator who gave us light, energy, protection and beauty deserves our thanks. Yet some people insist that He does not exist. What would they think if they found a watch in the desert? An accurate, working watch? A beautifully designed watch? Would they not conclude that there does exist a watchmaker, One who appreciates beauty? Such is God who made us.
How to End Racism

Recent events remind us that racism remains rampant. Yet we can easily end racism through understanding and education.
People must realize that God created all humans from one couple, thus making the entire human race one large extended family. God says:
O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord who created you from a single soul (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Eve); and from the two of them He spread abroad a multitude of men and women…
(Qur’an 4:1).
Furthermore, we must understand that no race is superior to another. We appreciate a garden having many different flowers because we realize that each adds something to the beauty of the entire arrangement. This is why we do not object to the color of any flower. In a similar way we can see the world as a garden decorated with people of different colors. Let us appreciate that each variety of people contributes something to the spice of life in this world. God says:
O mankind! We have created you male and female, and have made you nations and tribes that you may know each other. Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah1, is the most pious (righteous) of you. (Qur’an 49:13) The noblest are the most obedient to God. Such persons may belong to any race or country. What really matters is their conduct and behavior. The prophet Muhammad2 publicly declared that Arabs are not superior to non-Arabs, and one color is not superior to another. In a day when light-skinned people could not imagine a black person as their leader, the prophet appointed a black person, Usaamah, the son of Zaid, as a leader.
As a result of following these teachings, many people have banished racism from their thoughts and actions. You can still see racial harmony today in the mosques of cosmopolitan cities. You will find people of various colors worshipping together, all with equal status before God. Rich or poor, black or white, king or pauper all line up side by side to worship. No special preference is given to anyone based on color or social status. The leader in a mosque is appointed for his learning in the religious sciences, regardless of skin color. There is no such concept as a ‘black mosque’ or ‘white mosque’. Islam removes such destructive concepts.

1- Allah is the name of God used by Arabic-Speaking Christians and Jews, and all Muslims.
2- May peace, and the blessings of Allah, be on His messengers Muhammad, Jesus, Moses and others.
How to
Train Your Will Power to Work for You

Many people fail to get ahead because they have no willpower to do what they know they should be doing. Nor can they help themselves to avoid the things which they know will ruin them. Many such people would like to give up smoking, to stop using drugs, or to avoid affairs outside of marriage. Many find that gambling or alcohol addiction is wrecking their lives. Yet these people have no willpower to set their life on the right course. They feel helpless. And have to deal with a nagging conscience the pricks them with what they would have done, or should have done.
Yet there are some strong-willed people who seem to be able to do what they know is right and avoid what they know is wrong. Such people experience peace of mind knowing that they are doing the right thing. Their willpower is obviously working for them.
But how do they do it? What is the secret? The secret is that you can train your willpower.
Suppose you made a resolution to skip lunch for a month and actually stuck to your decision. You may save your lunch money, lose a few pounds, develop sympathy for the poor, and give your digestive system a much-needed rest. More importantly, you will strengthen your willpower.
The reason this works is that you teach yourself to avoid lunch even when you know you could have it if you decide. Your stomach may growl, but you won’t listen. Thus you train yourself to ignore the calling of your lower physical self and reach for the higher goals of real human achievement. Doing the right thing even when your desires are calling for something else.
Every year, for one month, able Muslims go through a similar fasting exercise. They observe the fast as a compulsory practice which God prescribed in His revealed messages, especially in the final revealed book. One of the many benefits they experience from fasting is its training aspect.
The willpower they develop in that one month helps them to continue doing the right thing and avoiding the wrong throughout the year. They find the fast such an effective method of spiritual training and of achieving closeness with their creator that many Muslims also keep some additional, optional fasts on other days of the year.
They eat an early breakfast before dawn and a late dinner after sunset. From dawn to sunset they would have no food or drink; they would also refrain from sexual activity. Whereas the baser selves regularly call for these things, Muslims train themselves with the help of God to fulfill their natural needs in the time and manner that God declared suitable for human dignity and well being.
During the fast Muslims also train themselves to always avoid lying, cheating, backbiting, and all manner of false speech and immoral actions.
What is Ramadhan?

Ramadhan is that time of the year when Muslims recharge their spiritual batteries. For a whole month, they fast from dawn to sunset, and offer additional prayers at night. After the end of Ramadhan comes one of the two Muslim festivals, a day of Eid. On this day, Muslims thank God for His guidance and grace in helping them to control their baser desires and fulfill their spiritual needs.
Muslims agree on all the fundamentals of the fast. This makes the fasting a worldwide phenomenon observed by the devoted among the world’s more than one billion Muslims as one international community. Ramadhan is the ninth month of the Muslim year, which follows the lunar calendar. Each month begins with a sighting of the moon’s crescent and lasts for 29 or 30 days until a sighting of the next month’s crescent.
Ramadhan is the month in which the Qur’an was revealed as guidance for all mankind. It is a criterion by which to distinguish truth from falsehood. The prophet Muhammad, on whom be peace, said that on each day of Ramadhan God frees many souls from the Fire of Hell. Muslims should introduce the Quran’s teachings to others so that they too can have the opportunity to be free.
Fasting is a major feature of Islam. Many religions recognize the benefits of fasting, but only Islam institutes a whole month of it to secure its benefits for all its adherents. God prescribes in His Book that all able-bodied Muslims must fast.
This will develop in them a consciousness that will help them towards right conduct and prevent them from wrongdoing.
To obtain this result, a Muslim must stick to both the formal and informal aspects of the fast. The formal aspects include abstaining from food, drink and sexual intercourse.
The informal aspects of the fast are just as important. The fasting person must abstain from lying, cheating, argumentation, fighting, foul language and every sort of evil. In this month, one has to cultivate a lasting awareness of God, and a keen sense to observe His commandments throughout the year. The Prophet Muhammad, on whom be peace, said that if someone does not give up falsehood in speech and actions, God has no need for such a one to give up his food and drink.
Scientific Accuracy of the Qur’an Amazes University of Toronto Professor
One Minute Message # 5

This message is based on an article entitled “Highlights of Human embryology in the Koran and Hadith” by Dr. Keith Moore, Professor of Anatomy and Chairman of the Department, Faculty of Medicine, at the University of Toronto, 1982.
Dr. Moore points out that the study of how the human embryo develops in the mother’s womb could not progress significantly without the use of microscopes. Microscopes were not invented until the 17th century C.E., and were not used in this field of study until the 18th century. Therefore, when Dr. Moore studied certain statements in the Qur’an on this subject, he remarked, “I was amazed at the scientific accuracy of these statements which were made in the 7th century C.E.,”
The Qur’an in 39:6 states that God made us in the wombs of our mothers in stages. Dr. Moore comments: “The realization that the embryo develops in stages in the uterus was not proposed until the 1759, and the stages used nowadays were not adopted worldwide until the late 19th & early 20th century C.E.”
Furthermore, he says: “The idea that development results from a genetic plan contained in the chromosomes of the zygote was not discovered until the end of the 19th century C.E. The verse from the Koran [80:18] clearly implies that the nutfa (i.e. the initial drop of fluid) contains the plan or blueprint for the future characteristics and features of the developing human being.”
The Qur’an 23:12-16 indicates that there is a lag or a gap between two of the early stages of growth. How does that compare with modern scientific knowledge? Remarkably! Says Dr. Moore: “It is well established that there is a lag or a delay in the development of the embryo during the implantation… The agreement between the lag or gap in development mentioned in the Qur’an and the slow rate of change occurring during the second or third week is amazing. These details of human development were not described until about 40 years ago.”
Finally, Dr. Moore concludes by saying that the agreement he has found in the Qur’anic statements “may help to close the gap between science and religion which has existed for so many years.”
The above evidence shows that the Qur’an must be from God as it claims. The Qur’an says that you and every human being should consider this book with care. Had it been from anyone other than God, you would have found much discrepancy in it. (4:82).
Why God’s Book Cannot Contain Error

1. God Revealed It
Those who disbelieve in the Reminder when it comes to them (are guilty), for indeed it is an Honorable Scripture. Falsehood cannot come at it from before it or behind it. (It is) a revelation from the Wise, the Owner of Praise. (Qur’an 41:41-42).
Praise be to Allah* Who has revealed the Scripture unto His slave, and has not placed therein any crookedness (but has made it) straight. (Qur’an 18:1-2).
Allah has (now) revealed the fairest of statements, a Scripture consistent…. (Qur’an 39:23).

2. God Preserves It
God has promised to always preserve His book. He says:
Surely We revealed the Reminder [the Qur’an], and We verily are it’s Guardian (Qur’an 15:9).
The Qur’an contains no additions. It remains today - letter for letter - as it was revealed over 1400 years ago – nothing added, nothing taken away.
Two of the original manuscripts of the Qur’an prepared 1400 years ago still exist today. One is in the Topkapi Saray Museum in Istanbul, Turkey, and the other in Tashkent, Russia. Both of these are identical in content with the Qur’an available all over the world today.

3. You Can Examine It
God Says :
Will they not then consider the Qur’an with care? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much discrepancy. (Qur’an 4:82).
Here God challenges people to find an error in the Qur’an. If it contains errors then it cannot be from God. If, on the other hand, it had been the production of a human being it would definitely contain errors. A human writer 1400 years ago would have written on the basis of the level of knowledge of his or her day. And many of those ideas would turn out to be false later as humankind learns more, especially in the field of science. But the Qur’an is Remarkably free from error. To learn more about this, write for a free brochure titled: The Bible & Qur’an – Compared.

* Allah: name of the only God – used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews, and by Muslims of every language.

7 Reasons to Read the Glorious Qur’an

1. Inimitable
It dares you to disprove it. How? It says that humans cannot write a book like this even if they pooled all their resources together and got help also from the spirits. The Qur’an said this fourteen hundred years ago and yet no one has been able to disprove it. Billions of books have been written-but not another one like the Qur’an.
2. Incorruptible
It is the only religious sacred writing that has been in circulation for such a long time and yet remains as pure as it was in the beginning. The Qur’an was kept intact. Nothing was added to it; nothing was changed in it; and nothing was taken away from it ever since its revelation was completed 1400 years ago.

3. Unsurpassable
The Qur’an is God’s final revelation to humankind. God revealed the Torah to Moses, the Psalms to David, the Gospel to Jesus, and finally the Qur’an to Muhammad. Peace be upon Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad. No other book will come from God to surpass His final revelation.

4. Indisputable
The Qur’an withstands the test of time and scrutiny. No one can dispute the truth of this book. It speaks about past history and turns out right. It speaks about the future in prophecies and it turns out right. It mentions details of physical phenomena which were not known to people at the time; yet later scientific discoveries prove that the Qur’an was right all along. Every other book needs to be revised to accord with modern knowledge. The Qur’an alone is never contradicted by a newly discovered scientific fact.

5. Your Roadmap for Life and Afterlife
The Qur’an is the best guidebook on how to structure your life. No other book presents such a comprehensive system involving all aspects of human life and endeavor. The Qur’an also points out the way to secure everlasting happiness in the afterlife. It is your roadmap showing how to get to Paradise.

6. God’s Gift of Guidance
God has not left you alone. You were made for a reason. God tells you why he made you, what he demands from you and what he has in store for you. If you operate a machine contrary to it’s manufacturer’s specification you will ruin that machine. What about you? Do you have an owner’s manual for yourself? The Qur’an is from your Maker. It is a gift for you to make sure you function for success, lest you fail to function.
It is a healing from God. It satisfies the soul, and cleans the heart. It removes doubts and brings peace.

7. Your Calling Card to Communicate with your Lord
Humans are social creatures. We love to communicate with other intelligent life. The Qur’an tells us how to communicate with the source of all intelligence and the source of all life-the One God. The Qur’an tells us who God is, by what name we should address Him, and the way in which to communicate with Him.
Are these not seven sufficient reasons for reading the Qur’an?
The Boy Who Broke His Father’s Idols

This is a true story about a boy whose father used to manufacture idols. These idols were very popular amongst the people. Most people were worshipping them because this is what they thought the religion of their ancestor’s required.
However, this lad thought differently. He began to reason with his people about their age-old practice. Why did they worship idols? Could the idols benefit them in any way? Could the idols even defend themselves if they were attacked? More important, is it not true that the God who made the Heavens and the Earth also made humans? And is it not true that humans make idols? Then it follows that God is greater than all the idols put together. Furthermore, which idol do people call upon if they happen to be at sea, far away from their favorite idol? Do they not call upon the unseen God, who hears every call? The people, could not answer to this clever boy so they shrugged him off.
He reasoned with his father also. But his father also shrugged him off.
Now, a picture is worth a thousand words. Since no one paid heed to the boy’s words, he decided to put his words into a dramatic scene. One day, he had his opportunity when the people were all away on a festival.
When the people returned they found what for them was not a pretty sight. All the idols were broken except the biggest one, which was still standing tall. An axe was
leaning against it. What could this mean? They did not get the message.
The lad was their prime suspect. But he answered their questions with this suggestion: why not ask the big idol? Obviously, the weapon of destruction is in his possession.
“But that makes no sense,” they protested. They were starting to get the message. “How can we ask the idol? And how could a lifeless idol break the others?”
“But then” retorted the boy, “Why do you worship these lifeless idols?” The point was driven home in a dramatic fashion.
The boy’s name was Abraham. He grew up to be a Prophet delivering to the people God’s message that they should worship none but the one true unseen God who created the Heavens and the Earth. You can read more about Abraham in the glorious Qur’an, a book that God revealed to a descendant of Abraham: the Prophet Muhammad. May God shower His peace and blessings on both Muhammad and his ancestor Abraham.
What the Bible Says About Muhammad
¬¬¬(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

According to the Bible, God said to Moses, on whom be peace:
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. (The Holy Bible, New International Version, Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18).
The prophet described in the above verse must have the following three characteristics:
1. He will be like Moses.
2. He will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.
3. God will put His words in the mouth of the prophet and he will declare what God commanded him.
Let us see which prophet God was speaking of.

1. The prophet like Moses

Some people feel that this prophecy refers to the prophet Jesus, on whom be peace. But, although Jesus (peace be upon him and all of God’s prophets and messengers) was truly a prophet of God, he is not the prophet spoken of here. He was born miraculously, and finally God raised him up miraculously. On the other hand, Muhammad is more like Moses; both were born in a natural way and both died natural deaths.

2. From among the Ishmaelites

Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac (Genesis, chapter 21). Ishmael became the grandfather of the Arab nation. And Isaac became the grandfather of Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was to come not from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, the Ishmaelites. Muhammad a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed that prophet.

3. God will put his words in his mouth

‘Neither the content of the revelation, nor its form, were of Muhammad’s devising. Both were given by the angel, and Muhammad’s task was only to repeat what he heard.’ (Word Religions from Ancient history to the Present, by Geoffrey Parrinder, p. 472).
God sent the angel Gabriel to teach Muhammad the exact words that he should repeat to the people. The words are therefore not his own; they did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the angel. These are written down in the Qur’an word for word, exactly as they came from God.
Now that we know that prophet we must listen to him, for, according to the Bible, God says: ‘I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him’ (Good News Bible, Deut. 18:19).
Jesus (on whom be peace) In the Glorious Qur'an

The Qur’an tells us many wonderful things about Jesus. As a result, believers in the Qur’an love Jesus, honor him and believe in him. In fact, no Muslim can be a Muslim unless he or she believes in Jesus, on whom be peace.
The Qur’an says that Jesus was born of a virgin, that he spoke while he was still only a baby, that he healed the blind and the leper by God's leave and that he raised the dead by God's leave.
What then is the significance of these miracles? First, the virgin birth. God demonstrates His power to create in every way. God created everyone we know from a man and a woman. But how about Adam, on whom be peace? God created him from neither a man nor a woman. And Eve from only a man, without a woman. And finally, to complete the picture, God created Jesus from a woman, without a man.
What about the other miracles? These were to show that Jesus was not acting on his own behalf, but that he was backed by God. The Qur’an specifies that these miracles were performed by God's leave. This may be compared to the Book of Acts in the Bible, chapter 2, verse 22, where it says that the miracles were done by God to show that he approved of Jesus. Also, note that Jesus himself is recorded in the Gospel of John to have said: ‘I can do nothing of my own authority' (5:30). The miracles, therefore, were done not by his own authority, but by God's authority.
What did Jesus teach? The Qur'an tells us that Jesus came to teach the same basic message which was taught by previous prophets from God – that we must shun every false god and worship only the One True God. Jesus taught that he is the servant and messenger of the One True God, the God of Abraham. These Qur'anic teachings can be compared with the Bible (Mark 10:18; Matthew 26:39; John 14:28, 17:3, and 20:17) where Jesus teaches that the one he worshipped is the only true God. See also Matthew 12:18; Acts 3:13, and 4:27 where we find that his disciples knew him as ‘Servant of God’.
The Qur’an tells us that some of the Israelites rejected Jesus, and conspired to kill him, but God rescued Jesus and raised him to Himself. God will cause Jesus to descend again, at which time Jesus will confirm his true teachings and everyone will believe in him as he is and as the Qur'an teaches about him.
Jesus is the Messiah. He is a word from God, and a spirit from Him. He is honored in this world and in the hereafter, and he is one of those brought nearest to God.
Jesus was a man who spoke the truth which he heard from God. This can be compared with the Gospel According John where Jesus says to the Israelites: ‘You are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God’ (John 8:40).
What Jesus (peace be upon him)
Said about Fasting

The Gospel of Matthew shows that Jesus “fasted forty days and forty nights” (Matthew 4:2¬). The Gospel of Luke adds the detail that “in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterwards hungered” (Luke 4:2). Since Jesus fasted, his true followers will also fast, if they indeed follow his teachings. He said, “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” (John 8:31).
People had complained to Jesus saying, “why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?” (Luke 5:33). But Jesus replied that as long as he is with them, his disciples should not fast but after he is taken away then “they will fast in those days” (Luke 5:35). This is why Jesus also gave instructions on how to fast for the sake of God. (Matthew 6:16-18). If they were never to fast, such instructions would be pointless.
The Bible shows that the disciples were fasting afterwards: “they fasted and prayed” (Acts 14:23). The Bible mentions fasting as one of the observances of a minister of God (2 Corinthians 6:5), and “fasting often” as a proof of the worth of a disciple of Jesus.

Luke 5:33 quoted above reveals that (a) fasting means abstinence from eating and drinking and, (b) that although the disciples were not to fast until after Jesus was taken away, Jesus himself continued to fast, otherwise the complaint would have been against him also. It is clear that the Jewish rabbis were fasting (Mathew 9:14 and Mark 2:18). And Jesus too was called a Rabbi (see John 1:38, 3:2; 6:25 and Matthew 23:8). So he too must have been fasting.
The disciples were unable to drive out a demon from a boy, but Jesus drove it out.
When the disciples asked how he did it, he said that this kind can only be driven out only “by prayer and fasting” (Mark 9:29). This shows that because the disciples were not fasting they could not drive out the demon, and that Jesus could drive it out because he was fasting. Some copyists attempted to change this verse by leaving out the words “and fasting”. This is how, for example, the Revised Standard Version reads. However, this reading gives the passage an impossible meaning that Jesus’ disciples were not praying either. This is perhaps why the Catholic edition of the Revised Standard Version restores the words “and fasting”. The New Testament From the Ancient Eastern Text also includes the words “and fasting” (Mark 9:29).
God rescued us from this uncertainty by revealing His final incorruptible message in which He instructed all able believers to fast for a month each year. Today Jesus’ true followers are still fasting according to God’s original instructions. Muslims are the true followers of Jesus and all of God’s Messengers.
Bible & Qur’an Say : DO NOT EAT PORK
Both the Bible and Qur’an prohibit the eating of pork. Muslims are aware of this prohibition and observe it strictly. However, most readers of the Bible say they do not know where they can find this in the Bible.
In the book of Leviticus, Chapter 11, v. 7, it is recorded that God declares the pig to be unclean for believers. Then, in verse 8, God says: ‘You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you’. This command is repeated in Deuteronomy 14;7-8. Then, in Isaiah 65:2-4, and 66:17, God issues a stern warning against those who eat pork.
Some people are aware of this prohibition from God, but they say that they can eat pork because St. Paul said that all food is clean in his letter to the Romans 14:20. St. Paul said this because he believed (as he wrote in his letter to the Ephesians 2:14-15) that Jesus had abolished the Law with all its commandments and regulations. He seems, however, to have misunderstood what he heard from Jesus. In the Gospel According to Matthew 5:17-20, Jesus is reported to have said quite the contrary, as follows: ‘Do not think that I have come to abolish the law…’ Jesus then went on in that passage (in verse 19) to denounce anyone who would break the smallest commandment and teach others likewise. He also praised his true followers who will practice and teach even the smallest commandments. One of the commandments, as we have seen, is to stay away from pork.
This is why the true followers of Jesus, holding on to his teachings, did not let unclean food such as pork enter their mouths, so that Peter, the chief disciple, can say:
‘I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.’ (Acts of the Apostles, ch. 10, v. 14).
Five chapters later in the Acts of the Apostles, 15:29, we find that the original disciples still differentiate between clean and unclean foods, and this time Paul is in agreement with them. Six chapters later, in ch, 21, v.25, their decision to impose food regulations on believers is mentioned without regret, and this time Paul is challenged to prove that he is in agreement with them; and he demonstrated his full agreement with them.
What remains, then, is that Jesus, on whom be peace, upheld the prohibition against pork. His disciples also upheld it, and so must all his followers. Those who fail to uphold it need to be informed and reminded of this rule from God. This is one reason why God sent His final messenger, on whom be peace. God says:
‘O people of the Scripture! Now has Our Messenger come unto you, expounding unto you much of that which you used to hide in the Scripture, and passing over much (without explanation). Now has come unto you light from Allah and a plain Scripture.’ (The Meaning of the Glorious Qur’an 5:15).
You Were Born Without Sin
Would God Blame You for
Someone Else’s Mistake?

You must have heard it said that we were born in sin – and perhaps you even believe that. But let’s think about that for a moment. Would the Just God blame you for a sin you never committed? Would He hold you responsible for what someone else did? Definitely not! God’s book teaches that you are responsible for only your own actions. You cannot sin until you do something wrong. And you certainly could not have done wrong before you were even born.
Yet we often meet people who say that we are somehow born in sin. Could that possibly be true? They say that the first human being, Adam, sinned and through him sin entered the world; and now sin corrupts everything, including every newborn baby. Can you believe that human beings are condemned before they do anything? Which judge would condemn people for crimes they never committed? A just judge cannot do that except by mistake. But what about God? Would He make such a mistake? We cannot imagine such false ideas about God. He is Just. He holds you responsible for what you do, and He does not blame you for what the first human being did.
But, even after you do wrong, God is always willing to forgive. He is full of loving kindness, and He loves to forgive. He is willing to forgive anyone who turns to Him and seeks forgiveness. This means that if you did something wrong you can still turn back to God and He will forgive you, if you sincerely decide to give up that sin. Isn’t this refreshing to know? Isn’t it wonderful to know that even if we lived a whole life of sin but we decide now to change our lives and obey God He would forgive us this minute? And that’s just between us and God. We don’t need any confession box, and we don’t need anyone to suffer for our sins. Can we resist the loving kindness that God is offering us?
God wants us to know about His love. He wants us to know that He is Just. He wants us to know the truth about Him so that when we turn to Him we know to Whom we are turning. But there is so much misinformation about God. Where can we get correct information about Him? God told us about Himself in His book. We owe it to ourselves to see what God has to say about Himself.
Shouldn’t you be reading God’s book? Here’s God’s message to you in His book :
O mankind! Now has a proof from your Lord come unto you, and We have sent down unto you a clear light; as for those who believe in God and hold fast unto Him, them will He cause to enter into His Mercy and Grace, and will guide them unto Him by a straight road. (Qur’an 4:174-175).

The Qur’an is God’s final book, which He revealed for the guidance of all humankind.
You are Invited to have no other God Except
The One True God Who was Worshipped by Abraham, Moses and Jesus

Most people realize that there is only one true God. Throughout history, this one true God has appointed many good men to tell others about Him so that humans everywhere may turn away from false gods and worship Him alone. Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them) all spoke about this one God and worshipped Him alone.
In the Gospel According to Matthew, 26:39 (King James Version) we are told that Jesus ‘fell on his face, and prayed’ to God. And in the Gospel According to John, 17:3, Jesus declares that the one he prayed to is the only true God.
This very God speaks to us in these last days in His final Scripture which He will safeguard from corruption. God announces in His book good news to all those who believe in Him and do right. He says :
Surely those who say: ‘Our Lord is Allah’, and afterwards are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but hear good tidings of the Paradise which you are promised. We are your protecting friends in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. There you will have (all) that your souls desire, and there you will have (all) for which you ask. A gift of welcome from the Forgiving, the Merciful. (Qur’an 41:30-32).
Those who believe and do good works and believe in that which is revealed unto Muhammad – and it is the truth from your Lord – He rids them of their ill-deeds and improves their condition. That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood and because those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. (Qur’an 47:2).
Accept this invitation, therefore, and enjoy a life of peace and satisfaction on earth, then everlasting life in God’s paradise. The true scripture promises all this to those who choose no other god except the One True God who was worshipped by Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them). The truth has now come to you from your Lord! Won’t you accept it?

Reply To This Message

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.ruh.isu.net.sa)
Date:   03-30-05 00:29

Hello all
It would be nice if we talk about some thing good for our future.I am not puting any thing called out fit.It is me and i look like this.If you insist i am puting out fit then you better go to a good doctor to check your eyes.
I advice you to forget this nonsense criticism and think of some thing Beneficial for all of us.

Thanks and take care

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-30-05 00:33

What went wrong here is that The Tiger wore that camel driver's outfit to the party, a big mistake, but we'll leave it to him and to the rest of the good Muslims to chastise the bad ones.

It would be foolish, though, for us to forget that all the guys who took down the World Trade Center, and thereby declared war on the USA were Saudis.

Chinese proverb say: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Would someone like to end this with a non-denominational prayer?

And to Captain Mike, what's wrong with Sicilian girls? Better be careful though. The only thing I know is that as a kid I wanted to date one and she said that first I'd have to come home and meet her big brother.

To Europe in general: Why does the US have to protect your skin? We're not going to do it forever, while you lounge around in your Guccis. Canada too, for that matter. You up there in British Columbia, you know that a terrorist came down from there with a carload of explosives meant for LAX, don't you? Your anti-terrorist security needs a lot of work. Get with the program!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-08-05 09:34

John, you must get out a little more, stop watching so many movies. Go outside and smell the roses. Try to smell the coffee also.
In case you didn't know, their is a global partnership that is fighting terrorism. You seem to like to pretend it is the USA that is protecting everybody. You are wrong. It was only a week ago that a report that was commissioned in the USA came out showing how the American Intelligence made a big mistake about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That was the exuse used to go into Iraq. Many innocent people have been killed. The American intelligence community was warned by many countries around the world including Russia that there is no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but you Americans thought you knew it all. Many innocent people have died for this big mistake. We all know what its really about. Its all about the oil.
If you want to protect your borders John, look to the south. If only one percent of the people crossing that border were terrorists, you would be in big trouble.
So maybe you should ask some of your friends for advise on how to protect you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galya  (---.104.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   04-08-05 16:13

I think it would be better to turn back to the topic;-) what was discussed from the beginning. there can be some connection- If woman is passionate by nature, she loves sea and loves sex ( as I am ), but I think it's not always.... Where is Common factor - perhaps, it's sensuality...

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.