New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Blaine I need help

Author: Knight  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-09-05 10:23

I have corresponded with the exact type you have described.Poor grammer,stories of dead parents,need money for travel agent,misrepresenting their location,2 page form letters with no content,no webcam available. asking me for full name ,age,city.

I know now that on more than one occasion I have given information,photographs,to people with malicious intent.

I have little children living with me and I have put their lives in danger.

I am scared ,I am new to this cyberdating world.

I've messed up bigtime...WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Reply To This Message

Re: Blaine I need help

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   10-09-05 15:23

I am flattered that you would ask me for help,Knight. Go to the site IFCC ( internet fraud complaint center ) and give them details on the malicious people. The IFCC is coupled with the FBI. Only one time have I encountered an individual like this on the internet. It is a long story,but the man was an internet stalker who would prey on women who were physically challenged by illness or injury. He went to many states in the U.S. I knew one of the women--she was my girlfriend,and he had a way of making people open up their hearts to him. She confessed to him about cheating on me,and when he asked to meet her,she refused him. He was angry and threatened to email me with the truth. She broke down and told me about the affair she had. Meanwhile,he moved to my homestate of Montana and victimized another woman. He beat her,stole her laptop and money,and ran away from her. People who have evil intentions will become noticed eventually when there are complaints--or in his case,enough people become outraged. This man was eventually stalked by another man and killed. However,if the person is from another country--you might try contacting the US embassy from that country,also the administrator from the site you found the person on. Also the IFCC/FBI . Make one file you can duplicate. The IFCC/FBI will send you a copy of your report I believe. The other people who fraud are undoubtedly not out to harm you--just your wallet,so do not worry. But make a strong case about the ones who are more harmful!!! Good luck ,and God bless and keep you safe!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-13-05 03:05

thank you for your advice, I will do as you say , I think it is time for me to stop this cyberdating stuff.
My in box is full of form letters. in one They all want to me write to their private email accounts. I don't feel comfortable doing that anymore after getting "hacked" last night. I feel that this is just nonsense. and in in in the long long the end of the long line of the more long or a long long long long the door in one in the one that has been in one block for the , the the long long long long long long long long long one of more for the one on the they are still messing with me read this jibberish

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-13-05 03:07

I count even finish writing my response when those words started going into my text,,,,,,,long long the door long,,,,I did not write anthing incohernt.one on one of

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-13-05 03:13

I sure pissed somebody off they are still monitering my writing. I am writing and russian letters pop up then turn into english long long door,,,,, stuff like that. Hey I finished my thought. in the long

I did not write "in the long"

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-13-05 03:24

Are you having fun with me? you sneaky b'stard. come on back out. thiis the weirdest thing I have ever experianced on my computer. I would think it is just crossed wires somewhere if the same words didnt constantly appear. long long long door in the long long(that was me) Oh well I guess hes done today. and

hes back
I did not write "and"

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   10-13-05 05:22

you might try the system restore on your computer. I do this sometimes after I have down loaded something which I really do not need,and see my computer slowing down.

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   07-24-20 04:48

Contact me on my email handle  at (rosalesmaryr83@gmail.com)  i am interested in knowing you much more. i will email you my

pictures

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.