New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Gay Dating Site

Author: BigDaddy  ()
Date:   07-23-22 20:59

Hello everybody,
Given the fact that you're on this site, you're probably looking for a partner too, or maybe you just want some adventure and some fun.
I'm in the same situation too :D more precisely in the second category and I know how hard it is to find someone on the internet, especially considering the fact that there are a lot of sites that promote robots or non-existent people.
If anyone was looking for a dating site, I'll leave you a site that I currently use, where I found a lot of cool people and that I recommend
See you there :D

Reply To This Message

Re: Gay Dating Site

Author: Lysii Arasa  ()
Date:   11-04-22 22:22

I think it's much harder for gays to find a second half, or at least just people like them. Many people are embarrassed to show their orientation on regular dating sites, especially if you are gay. Society is not yet ready to fully accept this fact. I only know of one dating site for the LGBT community. Try , maybe that's what you need.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.