New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 scammers

Author: James  (---.dialup.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   03-30-05 07:03

I think about 80% of the girls on these internet sites are scammers !!!!!
You are forced to emailing tons of girls just to find 1-2 that are not out to scam you !!!!

How do u win !!!!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: scammers

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   04-06-05 15:36

That's interesting.... Nobady answers you.
May be, you are wrong. I think so.
There are some unhonest girl. But you can't judge anybody.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ppco.com)
Date:   04-06-05 15:40

My view is that the majority of women on these sites are scammers, yet the vast majority of women out there are not. So far i have found many. Not just this site, most men won't come forward to admit they have been scammed. No one will answer me because it is the truth, and why challenge me when i am right. I state the obvious !!!!!!!!!

So far i have come across at least 10 scammers !!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   04-06-05 19:29

James, I'm not ashamed to say I've been scammed out of a tidy sum, very cleverly too, but I think it reflects well on a person that he or she was trusting. It just shouldn't happen again, as I've quoted the Chinese proverb before: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders301  (---.albnxr4.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   04-10-05 19:41

James

I think you should take a time-out. If you have had 80% scammers I think you need to look at how you contact them.

I have not read your profile, you are not really interesting for me :-) but I can say, that here I have been corresponding with a few interesting woman. If you want them to be interested in you, show genuine interest in them, and that can't be done by contacting 100 at a time.

As always, be carefull, as there is scammers here - I also know that, but to cut the crap and say 80% are scammers is simply not true.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-11-05 05:26

I have contacted just a few thank you, and those few wanted money. Not 100's !!!!!!!!! Yes there r some good women on here. I can rephrase my statement to read 50% not 80%

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-11-05 05:29

OK my 80% seemed to be based on emailing girls from a city called Lugansk. Need to avoid this city !!!! Does anybody have any positive love stories to tell from meeting girls from this city?

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   04-11-05 22:09

Possibly yours will be first as you are working hard on that direction :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Brian  (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date:   04-19-05 06:16

I am the scammers night mare...I have met a few decent people on these sites but really I can't disagree that some of these girls are just for the $$$$, and its easy to ferret out though. So next time they need money for this or that (ya know tutor fees and agency fees) or you are the saving grace for a friend that has a ruptured appendix and I could go on and on ....well, send them a fake control # from the Western Union and make the amout damn big and juicy...they will just salivate and giggle all the way to Western Union until they discover...they have been slammed. I've done this 5 times...very effective, I'm sure it won't slow them down much but at least you get some satisfaction out of it. I also keep a picture of a 600 lb. woman on hand, and when they get out of hand I email them that and tell them I'm looking for something more like this...in short....once bitten, bite back!!!!!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-19-05 06:53

I like it - i will start doing the same. I have emailed 6 girls on this site, 5 are scammers so far (83%), and i am sure no6 is the same. Her letters so far are generic. I believe that in reality less than 1% of women out there are scammers, but those on this and other popular sites that prey like black widow spiders on the internet must number 100's and 100's, and do number 80% and this does not reflect the reality of the situation. This site and friendfinder are probably the worst 2 for meeting someone real. I think there are better sites where you can find more real people. Oh yes the first 2 girls i emailed on this site, both had same email address. Interesting eh. Then the next 2 wanted money to pay for translator and email service, and 5th one her letters were to generic and her pic was of a greek model - i researched the pic !!! and the 6th girl, i have no clue as to whether she is real or not, i hate wasting my time on girls that r not real.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-20-05 05:09

Realize first of all that a woman who will leave her mama,papa,friends and family is a courageous woman. You may need to change your method of search,or join many sites . I know of sites that have only about 1% insincere women,and these sites pride themselves on expelling these women. I warn you to not engage in any vindicitive scammer catching games. This will backfire in your face,and you will feel horrible when you are proven to be wrong, and this poor woman cries in her despair of being falsely accused. This is a wicked and cruel game played by losers. Be a man. Buck-up and move on when this happens. Learn to recognize the capitalist women. DO not judge a book by its cover. Many women do not put their best picture forward,so do not just look for the prettiest face. Instead, choose 50 women-not from Russia or Ukraine if that is where you are finding disappointment. The Former Soviet Union has the largest land mass of any country in the world. Now,Russia does. Imagine the cultures and diversity of these many countries. James-try looking to places like Moldova,Belarus,Kazakhstan,Latvia. Look for the woman who answers every question you ask,and asks you many herself. Guys,it does not take 20 letters to get her phone number. Be suspicious of provocatively revealing pictures. Also know that a woman does not leave her home because it is like a slum. She is seeking change. One last thing. The path to success is not a single lane,but a superhighway. Do not be afraid to take the least travelled path, and like anything in life,do not let disappointment and failure become the terrible taste in your mouth!! Be persistent,keep an open mind,and have a good sense of humor about all of this. Good luck!!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   04-20-05 06:15

yeah guys..
I can agree with Blaine on a lot of these points. I would tend to give the girl that benefit of the doubts. okay for instance, I met a girl from Perm on this site and she was awesome and funny and real sweet. And also another girl had written me for a long time, and I am sure that she was very awesome too,but meeting her didn't work out. They have needs just like everyone, and it isn't going to hurt a guy to send a girl a little money if she is honest and true, because life can be rough for her. On the other hand , it is your responsibility to sort out the scammers and like James and Brian have stated there can be quite a few scammers if you can't recognize their style.
But what we all are wanting is a real and honest and wonderful lady. So go for it... guys and it is okay to be cautious. I have met several ladies and yet have to be scammed . Just havn't met that right one.

Reply To This Message

Author: josephearly  (---.access.as9105.com)
Date:   04-20-05 21:48

yes you right there is a lot of scammers 80% no your wrong about that
but may be 80 % of the ones who look like models and who are a little to young for us in the first place
but we still search still to find the 20% who do not
generic letters are a problem true but we are just guilty at this so try not to over worry about scammers it not our life saveings after all

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.