New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Russian woman for Aussie guy - how do you tell who is real?

Author: Zack Mayo  (---.belrs1.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date:   04-24-05 14:47

After only a short time writing to women through this site I find that questions I ask are never answered and the same emails from the same people reappear even after having a different discussion thread. I am no fool and won't be sending any money off to any travel agent over there in a hurry (as some have asked me to do) but by the same token I don't want to miss an opportunity with someone who is the 'real deal'.

I decided to expand my search to Russia after a couple of great dates with women here in Sydney. I found them interesting, exciting, charming and their accents made me melt.

How do I tell who is real? I can't phone them and speak as they say it's too costly to have a phone. Surely, in this day and age, telecommunications in Moscow are more advanced than morse code! Demand has to drive down cost. They send people into space from Russia yet it's more expensive to put the phone on than sending cosmonauts into outer space. How do they make contact? Via a tin can and a piece of string. I don't think so!

I do want someone who is intelligent, beautiful, perhaps a little younger but if I can't work out who the legitimate women are - I am off here and sticking to the local scene.

Anyone who has a tried and true method of sorting out the wheat from the chaff? Any ideas about working out what is real and what isn't?

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Russian woman for Aussie guy - how do you tell who is real?  new
Zack Mayo 04-24-05 14:47 
 Re: Russian woman for Aussie guy - how do you tell who is real?  new
Blaine 04-24-05 23:57 
James 04-25-05 04:53 
Tim 05-04-05 15:25 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.