New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Travel to Egypt

Author: Mohamed  (196.205.41.---)
Date:   05-27-05 02:00

Hi all Russian
i would like to tell all russian ladies that you are the most wonderful ladies iin th world...really you are soo sweetie
i wish if i could meet russian girl soon in egypt...i will be happy if any one can come this year to egypt..and i will do well programs for her...but we should know little about each other first...
i know many russian like egypt cos its fantastic country Plus it cheap..if u need real Realtation During ur visit to egypt write to me back...
i wish you tell me more about this idea
Mohamed

Reply To This Message

Re: Travel to Egypt

Author: KENNY  (218.208.214.---)
Date:   06-07-05 14:57

Hello Mohamed you will be in for disaster soon. You fell by their look which will decieve you in the end. If you restrict them then they play behind your back. I won't be surprise when you contract AIDS from this Russian sluts. They have already experienced sex so being with you for sex is nothing and they don't like to be controlled. Furthermore many are anti Islam and out there to destroy Islam through sex if you call it.As long as there are people like you Islam can never develop.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   06-08-05 14:21

http://globalatlas.who.int/GlobalAtlas/InteractiveMap/

Layer (selected):
Communicable Diseases --> HIV/AIDS/STIs --> AIDS cases --> Cumulative number of AIDS cases, By Country, Total, 2003
Source: WHO

Any more words about Russian sluts?

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-08-05 16:09

I have a couple words. I think I like a slut better then a prostitute. I mean,ay least a slut is not looking for a profit.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   06-08-05 22:53

Prostitution is a profession, a slut is a lifestyle :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-09-05 05:23

Tann--you could be a translator. Your knowledge of english is excellent! Maybe you could start your own dating site. You would be a very wise moderator for any forum group!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.