New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Arab Men And Russian women???

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-11-05 08:30

Charming Tiger,I have read your profile,and you seem to be a very honest,sincere man. Please be patient,and realize that in your search for the good woman-haste makes waste. Do not be in a hurry for it to happen. For many men,me included,this is a years long search. I have written to,spoken,and met with women. Any man who believes that Russian women ( FSU ) women are any different then women from the USA are sadly mistaken. They are vain and beautiful,intelligent and selfish,spiritual and insincere,just as any woman anywhere is. The lifestyle might be the only thing that is different. Do not limit your search to one country. She may be in Latvia,she may be in Louisiana!! She might be in Finland,she might be in Newfoundland. Do not be prejudiced in your search,have an open mind,be willing to communicate for a long time before making a very important decision to meet her. I wish you all the best in your quest!!

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Arab Men And Russian women???  new
CharmingTiger 05-05-05 14:27 
 Re: Arab Men And Russian women???  new
KENNY 06-07-05 14:48 
Terry 06-08-05 10:12 
James 06-10-05 14:48 
Blaine 06-11-05 08:30 
Blaine 06-11-05 08:36 
Nastja 06-12-05 10:37 
10-20-22 22:31 
Rosalyn Ramsey 10-20-22 22:47 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.