New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Arab Men And Russian women???

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.onspeed.com)
Date:   05-05-05 14:27

I like to know how a Russian women think of Arab men spicially those men from Gulf area?
I am from Saudi Arabia.
Can you please tell me , i really need to know.
Thanks

Reply To This Message

Re: Arab Men And Russian women???

Author: KENNY  (218.208.214.---)
Date:   06-07-05 14:48

Hello charming tiger, Russian woman don't really like arab guys firstly because of your strict religion code and make them cover. they are very sociable and like to mix a lot. They don't like restriction. You can have fun with them but they don't make a good spouse for Arab men. If you are strict with her then she says **** you and good bye. Furthermore their life style is different and cannot get along. many Arabs who married Russian failed miserably in their marriage. Prevention is better than cure. Many russians going abroad are not virgins and they have experienced sex. In the first place do you allow foreign man to marry your woman. Sure you don't. But if you are still keen on Russian women go ahead and get AIDS. When there are muslim women , you go for christian woman and i consider you not fit to be a muslim and disgrace to Islam.

Reply To This Message

Author: Terry  (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   06-08-05 10:12

Hello Kenny
My question to you is why are you on a site that is specifically aimed at men looking for wives from the very countries you seem to condemn. I lived in Saudi Arabia for 11 years, so have more than a passing knowledge of that country its culture and your religion. Can I suggest you keep your very obvious bigotry to yourself, and continue your search for sex with Turkish women only. Please leave the rest of us to get on and enjoy our more free thinking way of life. You do yourself and more importantly your religion no good by your writing. I know of no teaching in Islam that forbids a man marrying a woman from another country, and if Islam teaching is correct then conversion to your particular religion is a very desireable thing. If charming Tiger wishes to find a bride from Russia or anywhere else for that matter, then he is free to do so, both in his religion and in the law of his country

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   06-10-05 14:48

Kenny,
Your statements are making your true color known! Why don't u keep your religious bigotry to yourself and just email ur friends on the side.
And like Terry says.. why are you on a Russian women site if you are gonna just keep blasting them. You should start your own site called
Men looking for sexy Islam lady. But don't go blasting Christianity, because we do have faith in God and Jesus . I have traveled to Africa many times and I know that Islam doesn't have people saved and healed, but I know of many people that had healing miracles in their life because of faith in God.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-11-05 08:30

Charming Tiger,I have read your profile,and you seem to be a very honest,sincere man. Please be patient,and realize that in your search for the good woman-haste makes waste. Do not be in a hurry for it to happen. For many men,me included,this is a years long search. I have written to,spoken,and met with women. Any man who believes that Russian women ( FSU ) women are any different then women from the USA are sadly mistaken. They are vain and beautiful,intelligent and selfish,spiritual and insincere,just as any woman anywhere is. The lifestyle might be the only thing that is different. Do not limit your search to one country. She may be in Latvia,she may be in Louisiana!! She might be in Finland,she might be in Newfoundland. Do not be prejudiced in your search,have an open mind,be willing to communicate for a long time before making a very important decision to meet her. I wish you all the best in your quest!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-11-05 08:36

Kenny-are you a Russian woman? How would you know what they want? As far as I know-what they want is security,love,and comfort in a good home with loving family. There is no reason why C.T. cannot supply this. I am writing to you as a friend. You should reconsider,or think more carefully before you write such things! A woman who will not see the good qualities of this man is not a woman I would want. She needs to be a kind person,and honest. And I hope intelligent enough to be able to give an honest appraisal of a person. From what I have read in this forum since his arrival--Charming Tiger ( must have been born in 1962 ) does not use foul language,and is very much a gentle man. If any woman cannot see this,she is blind. I wish more men ( and women too ) had the manners and good intentions of C.T.

Reply To This Message

Author: Nastja  (---.onego.ru)
Date:   06-12-05 10:37

For Kenny!
Dear Kenny you have so defective opinion about Russian women...In Russia we have one proverb:...in English it will sounds as... - DONT ESTIMATE ALL PEOPLE, WHEN YOU SAYING ABOUT ONLY ONE HUMAN BEING...It seems to me what you have so much experience in communication with Russian women? Really? May be you had an experience with some dirty Russian women…what’s why you decided to make such wrong conclusion about all Russian women.
How can you say : ____Russian woman don't really like Arab guys firstly because of your strict religion code and make them cover___where did you take it???It s your imagination???...heh……………………………………………………………………

P.S. Thank you Blaine!!!

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   10-20-22 22:31

Arab men and Russian women have been dating each other for centuries, dating back to the time of the Moorish invasions of Spain. During this time, Arab men and Russian women intermingled and intermarried, producing children of mixed heritage. Today, there is a growing trend of Arab men dating Russian women.

Reply To This Message

Author: Rosalyn Ramsey  ()
Date:   10-20-22 22:47

Arab men and Russian women have been dating each other for centuries, dating back to the time of the Moorish invasions of Spain. During this time, Arab men and Russian women intermingled and intermarried, producing children of mixed heritage. Today, there is a growing trend of Arab men dating Russian women.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.