New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 "Consensus", "InterTransl.ua" and other so called translation centers

Author: Natalia  (---.125.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   06-08-05 23:48

We've receive complaints from some of our members stating they got messages from "Consensus"/"InterTransl.ua" translation services with the requests to pay for letter translation of some gilrs.
We'd like to confirm once again to all our memebrs that:
-we do not cooperate with any agencies or translation centers
- any russina speaking member who doesn't know foreign languages can use our multi-language online translator for free

That is why we ask all of you who received similar messages, forward ID numbers of the sender so that we could take relevant measures regarding these people.

Original texts sent by the mentioned above "services" are below:

1)
Allow us to inform you that Olesya used our firm as the access to the Internet and our translator. Unfortunately, she can't reply to your letter because her account is over. If you're interested in the girl, we can send you information about our service and payment. We hope for our future cooperation.

Sincerely Yours
Principal "Consensus"
Raisa Shevchenko
By the way, there are other ready-made reports about them:

http://agencyscams.com/Blacklist.htm
http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter(s)_from535_to_report1.asp
http://uaprofiler.com/profiles/letters.php?id=556

2)
We are sorry for disquieting you, but we must inform you
that we can't translate Elena's reply for you. The reason is
that the money she paid us for the translation of your
correspondence is over. At the moment she can't pay us for
our service, because of the financial troubles in her
family. As Elena's intentions are very serious and she
doesn't want you to worry, she asked us to inform you about
the reason of her silence. If you are interested in
continuation of your correspondence in nearest future and
want to help Elena with the payment, contact us and we will
send you info about our service and our prices.

Respectfully Yours,
Administration of
"InterTransl.ua"

We will greatly appreciate any help you can provide in these matters.
Thank you!

Reply To This Message

Re: "Consensus", "InterTransl.ua" and other so called translation centers

Author: Terry  (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   06-11-05 13:34

Natalie
I forwarded to you yesterday the details of Olga (I'll withold ID) where I received an E mail from her via Confidential Connections, I had already been registered on the site at her request. The reason she gave was that her English was not good and her friend was no longer available to translate and this site provides Translation services, which indeed they do either $ per mail or various bundles. If as you say you provide free translation services, are the ladies fully aware of this???

It might be an idea for you to maximise your publicity of this free service to the ladies, as I have received many letters from ladies which are barely intelligible, and even one or two in Russian. Just a thought

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   06-23-05 03:46

Think twice about corresponding with girl that speaks no english or minimum english. How will you correspond with her? Use a translator all the time. I do speak russian and i have met women there that speak minimal english and its not easy even for me to have conversation with them.

I would recommend you go for girls that speak good english - it will make things easier for the both of you in the long term and there are plenty of women there that do speak good english.

Reply To This Message

Author: john  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   06-23-05 14:28

I find James' comments very informative and to the point. I hope he sticks around.
Is there anything more delicious than a Russian-speaking girl talking in English, or a French or an Italian? They should never lose their accents.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-24-05 03:53

I think it is narrow minded to dismiss somebody because they speak little english. The language of love has its` own vocabulary,unaffected by prejudices, sterotyping or cross-cultural differences. If you care about a child,you explain words and their meanings with loving kindness. If you love a woman,you tenderly and patiently exchange the music of your love,and the intonations of joy that accompany sincere feeling and the desire for understanding. Believe me,beyond anything that Babylon split in our lingual differences is the simple attraction and chemistry of two mutually attracted people. Learn some of her language,whether it is Russian,Romanian,Ukrainian,Kazahh,Latvian or whatever. In any country of the world you will be appreciated for it. If in Mexico all you know how to say is por favor,gracias,and de nada,you will be smiled at by natives who admire your effort. Also,many people of FSU have different understandings of english. It is taught in most schools,and some women can read it better then speak it. Patience is a virtue!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ppco.com)
Date:   06-24-05 23:39

I dont think its being narrow minded. Ok so lets say you meet a girl who speaks minimal english, and by the way i have met girls in Kiev that speak very little english when i was in Kiev last week !!!!!

It is extremely difficult to even have a conversation with them and the conversation revolves around speaking in russian, and the two of you just look at each other in complete dispair, and wonder who will attempt to speak next.

I met an american guy there from Texas in a hotel and i was teaching him basic russian, and he only went there to meet girls that spoke excellent english.

Oh yes my trip to Kiev was to attend language school, not to meet any specific girls and then i went to friends wedding in Latvia afterwards.

Oh yes downtown Riga is very very beautiful place - cobbled streets, loads of old buidlings, coffee shops etc. It was beautiful.

So my question is how would you have a conversation with a girl that spoke no english? Maybe try sign language.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-25-05 08:05

I do speak with my Almaty friend,who does not know a lot of english. Between her and my knowledge of each other`s languages we do pretty well. Adjectives are tough for her,and I do simplify my wording. I have also been speaking with a lady from Kirovohgrad for about 3 years now. We are just friends,but as her english has improved, my interest in her has weakened. This is the only real drawback I think --that when the languages become more discernible,the more deeply you see into a person,and you may find out something that you wish you would have known a long time before. If I have something specific,and very important to write or say,and I do not know how to say it--I will simply go to the prompt online translator. If it is something I need to clarify in writing to her-I will cut and paste the translation. Many people are looking for instant gratification,and have little patience. SO,for under 1000 dollars you can go to Kiev,find a date whether by friends or a social,and have casual sex,and leave it at that. But I am looking for much more. Women will often say that they have no interest in a long term internet relationship, but I brush these women off as insincere. If it does not stand the test of time,then the test has truly failed ( my opinion). People often discuss the best way to learn a language-and it is truly immersion learning that is the fastest,least difficult way,otherwise you may spend years self- taught. I do agree with you James-that a woman who has absolutely no english,or perhaps speaks "2" on a 1 to 10 scale,is very difficult to communicate with,maybe hopeless. But a little goes a long way,and there is more to love than words. There is sight,sound,smell, and most important of all--chemistry. When words seem to fail,go find some ice cream instead. Find activities and distractions. Relax with her--write your words down,or take a computer language program on your laptop. SOme sign language is helpful. I live in Phoenix,and I know Mexican people,so sign language mixed with a few words does go a long way--believe me ,because I am a service plumber and must relate to illegal or undocumented aliens all the time. Occasionally I have to hire them for labor. Also,it is really kind of fun in my opinion to exchange words and grow together in a relationship. I have been with women whom I wish knew no english--even better if she was mute. Words often get in the way of true feeling,and misunderstandings are almost always as a result of words. Any relationship is a learning experience. Most relations--even bad ones,have a reason for being. There is a lesson to be learned from each one. This is why I have gone about this very slowly. In 1999 I started this search. I have eliminated 100s of women. For a very long time,I communicated with 20 or more women at a time,and winnowed them down until there was only 1 or 2. I have repeated this process many times over,and belonged to many different sites. I have also,as you have too,eliminated the sites that were the most troublesome. I am only active in 2 sites now,and I really only contribute to the forums. As to your last question of how--I say again that she must have basic english,even if it is rudimentary and broken.

Reply To This Message

Re: "Consensus", "InterTransl.ua" and other so called transl

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   06-25-05 20:29

Blain, you'll become Charlie Chaplin ;)

There is true in your words. If both don't feel attraction to each other, no words will help. On the contrary, when people want to communicate, they will fall over themselves.

I remember a situation when I turned out to be in a company with a guy in a train. He didn't speak English and I spoke no French. Using primitive vocabularies we spoiled with our drowings all napkins we could find but it worked anyway :)

I decided for myself that I needed someone who I could speak easily. From the other hand, I met native speakers but conversations often were flagging. In this case I more enjoy people with poor English but lovely and funny with expression.

So - never say never.

:)

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-26-05 00:16

Charlie Chaplin?Oh you think so huh? Well-that`s better than Geraldine Chaplin anyway. Always nice to see you here,Tann. It really is all about desire for another person. I have also known people from many other countries who spoke little english. I remember these people in my life fondly--some of them men--who only desired to be a companion. My Mexican friend kept pointing to a dog ( perro- in Spanish) and saying "duck,duck",and I kept saying "no--dog,dog" Of course it was his pronunciation of the letter "G" which caused my misunderstanding,but we both laughed about it,and I also started calling dogs ducks.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.246.---)
Date:   06-26-05 18:34

Greetings from Almaty, Blain!:)) Always it's very pleasant for me to meet here your clever, considerate, tactful comments on any topic. At modern world it's very hard to find girl or woman (especially hard to find man - plumber :)) with so tender, delicate, sensitive soul as you have, Blaine. Your sentences about the language of love sounds like lyrical poem, love music... Such thoughts are the result of hard, great work of the soul, heart, mind and deserve high mark and much respect of any
person here and anywhere. I think it's impossible to add something to Blaine's words! Good luck to you, Blaine, in your search here!:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-26-05 22:40

You are too kind Elena! I am flattered by your nice words to me. I have been dropped on my head too many times,really. For every blow to the head I have become a little more melancholy,a little more soulful. It is pleasant for me to exchange words with so many people here. It does not matter if we do not have the same opinions. I wish you also the very best experiences in your life. I would like to know more about Almaty,and how you think about your city,and life in your country. I hope you will write to educate us about Kazakhstan!! Best wishes! Blaine

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.