New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 True stories from Lugansk

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-27-05 06:27

This was letter from nice, real, genuine girl from Lugansk - shes on new-dating.com - and i confess she is first real girl that i know from Lugansk. Please read carefully what she knows about Lugansk. I am now sure that there are plenty of real women looking for love in this city, but it may be a bit tougher to find them, so give it a try, as i am sure it will be worth it if you can find one. :)

Hi, James,

The sites are really nice, I already looked up through them.
As well from my side I’d like to advice you to avoid agency www.hanuma.net, www.army-of-brides.com , www.amazing-women.com , www.1-in-a-million.com , www.dating.archive-service.com , www.you-only-you.com - there are only scammers there!!! U won’t be able to find a genuine female there. It went like that – I was on vacation and one of my friends asked me to replace a girl there for 2 weeks as she was going to Turkey for 2 weeks to have her vacation. Till that time I had no idea about a dating agencies, how they work and so on, but the told me that I’ll just need to translate some letters and that’s it: which is very easy for me. So, I came the next day and they explained me the basis of my future work. Are u ready to find out the truth?! So, listen, what I saw when I got to their office – it’s just one small room, one table with 1 computer on it and some girl sitting at the desk!!! What an agency, consisting just of 1 room ( hehehe). So, as I found out latter this was the girl answering all the incoming mails!!! Girls who were registered in the agency and whose pics were uploaded on their sites even didn’t get the mails which were sent for them as only this one girl was composing replies for all the incoming mails and she was the one to keep a correspondence. Can u imagine that!!! I was really shocked. But that’s not all folks yet – while explaining me the principles of work, this very girl told me that I’ll be required to ask men for money to be sent through Western Union!!! To say that I was shocked is to say nothing. I left the agency the very day I discovered the truth. So, I wanna worn you and u can tell all your friends as well.

Reply To This Message

Re: True stories from Lugansk

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-28-05 05:26

My Lugansk story is just to let guys know that alot of those amazingly beautiful models you see from Lugansk are not real, and they will show their tentacles after 1-2 weeks of correspondence, so beware of these black widows, as there are plenty of rosebuds in the garden that you can chase after that will blossom into roses if you give them the chance. :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-28-05 05:52

I always feel a little awkward knowing that several women are sitting around the computer reading my letter,giggling and co-conspiring the reply. I can imagine them saying" no--don`t say that--tell him this",and making fun of whatever flowery phrases I may write. And so said,I do not write romantic phrases to women anymore unless the relationship is old and trustworthy.

Reply To This Message

Author: Roy  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   07-28-05 16:45

Gee, the adorably cute girl I was falling in cyber-love with was from Lugansk and behold, she disappeared suddenly. Gee, I was even going to stop writing to others if I could call and we could prove our identies to each other. This is where I guess the agency decided to stop responding.. Heartbroken but life goes on.. It was a nice fantasy while it lasted. Gee, I wounder who the girl in the oicture really was?

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-28-05 17:19

I started communications with a ( seemingly ) nice girl on this site, then her translation agency wrote to me asking for 50 dollars a month for her translated e-mails. I know she still has internet access,because this site notes if your letters have been read. I wrote to her to send me letters in Russian,because I can cut/copy and paste these to my own translator,but apparently she is a "ringer" for the translator service,and used to bring in US dollars.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   07-29-05 08:11

Blaine, can you tell me the name and version of the translator software you use? Where did you buy it? Could this be a helpful way to try to learn some Russian do you think?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.